Should Goodfellow bring back the Matello Jester label for a 2023 Berserker Day Cuvee?

Should Goodfellow bring back the Matello Jester label for a 2023 Berserker Day Cuvee?

• Yes! It’s part of the “Heritage!”
  • Yes, and don’t forget the magnums!
  • No. I only care about what is in the bottle.
  • No. It would cause significant confusion.
  • Other

0 voters

Hey, if the NFL does it…
Matello 1.jpg
Matello 2.jpg

I think Marcus should have one of his kids create the label.

Other; Todd wearing a Viking helmet.

How many votes do Megan and Marcus get? Is Chris filling out and paying for TTB paperwork?

Obviously, they get final say. Thanks for keeping it fun.

1 Like

the best Berserker Day ever would be if we could convince multiple board regular producers to make Berserker Cuvees so they can be opened at offlines and drank side by side for years to come. Imagine if one year we got Berserker Blends from Goodfellow, Patricia Green, Walter Scott, and Flannery (burgers of course not wine there). The Berserker Day offline would be a blast!

I really love the one on the Souris. Classic.

I’d buy a T-shirt with the Matello logo, just saying.

3 Likes

Would love to have a Berserker collaboration. One vineyard (Durant, WR, Temperance, etc) grapes picked same day, same block and have multiple wine makers (GF, PG, WS, etc.) make wine and sell as a package (2 from each producer). Since I’m fantasizing, I’d like to see both Pinot and Chard. So many fantastic OR wine makers on this board, could three of them make it happen?

I’m not sure if I like the idea of vintage hamburger!

you never buy age stated beef?? isnt that part of the Flannery difference?

Sure. Measured in days not years! :slight_smile: