Expert Wine Opinions Needed (survey - looking for members, guests, and trade)

Posting this on behalf of the company with whom we’ve been working (with The Wine Check - 2 years in the making!) Appreciate as many responses as possible, and I’d love it from not just members but also guests, and I know we’ll have plenty of results in the ‘enthusiasts’ category, hoping for plenty of professionals/ITB as well. I know Monday morning (the start of the work week, go figure!) is the busiest time on the site, so this is the perfect time to post it [cheers.gif] ‘Expert’ is their language - guess you are all famous! We had a tiny handful of individual Berserkers selected for a focus group on this project a couple months ago, now we need the wisdom of the masses.

Calling all wine enthusiasts and professionals! Your expert opinion is needed to name a new wine product. We would like your feedback on product names, colors, features and more to guide the development of an innovative new wine product. Use the link below to access a survey. Estimated time for completion is approximately 10 minutes. We appreciate you time and participation!

PRODUCT EVALUATION [survburb.com]

Even though I have a radio button selected for each question of Q12 it won’t let me move to the next question (says ‘please provide one response per statement’) so I couldn’t complete the survey

You made too many selections

But what if he likes ALL those answers??

I love the concept.

Done - TBH, for the question asking which form do you prefer, I could not tell the difference between option 2 and option 3

I didn’t prepare the survey, an outside company did, engaged by the other company with which we’re working, but I do believe it might be a photo of the examples, and the differences were slight - one had slightly wider ribbing than the other (easy to tell based on number of ‘stripes’ - one had more than the other)

I think it would be even better if there was a way to secure and protect wine stems if half of the bottle holders were removed.

And make it dark green!

What Maureen said

Done. You can obviously use the wine slots for Stems, but agree a custom foam insert to maximize space for safe stem carraige would be a nice enhancement.

Will definitely suggest that, as EPP foam is rigid, not soft/flexible, so it would work well, though in air travel, dropping of the bag might be an issue!! The thermal protection is the key component, obviously.

1 Like

I got about half way thru the survey & found the questions to be very tedious & repetitive & bailed out.
I use a styro shipper w/ a specially made strap to easily carry it in one hand, even w/ twelve btls in it.
Have never had a problem or breakage w/ that system. And I’ve watched the SouthWest baggage gorillas
drop kick it halfway across the tarmac & still no breakage.
So I’m not agonna spend $100’s on this carrier. Call me cheap if you want.
Tom

1 Like

Interesting concept, but would prefer if it looked more like a “regular” suitcase

Totally get it! Know that in addition to flying it’s designed for day-tripping, easy loading in and out of a trunk which dictates it’s size and shape.

This looks like it would be great for taking beer to Europe and bringing back wine. Looks great!

like the ability to pull out the top section and pack clothes in half the suitcase. feel like with previous iterations its kind of an all or nothing situation

You have to save your money for your 10-bottle Monte Bello annual allocation!

How did you know? [cheers.gif]

The three colors looked the same

Done!

Best of luck!