Antica Terra - The collective : cool concept

So I thought it was really cool that Antica Terra decided to create the concept of “The Collective”. You can read more about it here but here is a brief excerpt

“ Each month, we tuck a wine Maggie has hand-selected into your box, and twice a year — in the spring and the fall — you receive a curated collection of bottles reflective of the things we most love to drink. Wines are either all red, or a mix of white, red, rosé and champagne.

Each shipment will include a limited edition printed piece, with details on the wines included. Membership will be extremely limited so that we are able to source suitably rare and unique bottlings”

I recently decided to try it out and just had a case shipped. I just love the write up they have included with the case. I am including it here in case people are curious about the club.
AT-theCollective.pdf (97.5 KB)

1 Like

Wow. Super cool. And a Sadie Family wine from South Africa to boot! Very thoughtful collective. Thanks for sharing.
It shows great confidence in one’s own abilities when one is excited to lift up others. Neat of Antica Terra to provide an additional space for these producers, and it also helps to position Antica Terra in good company.
Smart move and a win win for all, it would seem.