Anyone do anything cool this weekend? Drink anythign AMAZING

Good stories?

:frowning:

This PAST weekend, or this coming?

This past weekend - http://www.wineberserkers.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This coming weekend, lots and lots of action happening, both Friday and Sunday…

Notes to come from Sat and Sun from me. Very good wines both nights. Lots of action this coming weekend…and Wednesday.

I was with Todd and Cris Saturday night so I had some great wines. Can’t wait for scribe Cris to report. I just sat back and sipped.

Past weekend great wines and great company with Chris, Todd, Nancy, Otto and others. Plus, I thought of the next Charity celebrity boxing tournament.

Highest grossing charity auction boxing match of all time, Jack.

Cellar rats?

Wanna be Rats. [berserker.gif]

For me it was 2003 Schrader RBS To Kalon and 1998 Harlan Estate, both very good, dinner at Leila’s was awesome as usual…after a trip to the beach here in Malibu it was a near perfect day… [dance2.gif]

I think she was questioning the forum choice

I drank in UNC’s victory over Dook at the Dean Dome and then slurped on some delicious Richard Thompson guitar riffs at the Arts Center.

Does that count?

I went to La Paulee this weekend, so I can definitely say I drank more than a few amazing things. That said, it’s not my favorite venue for tasting, though I do appreciate the spirit of friendship and generosity that is involved. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD, however.

Luckily, I was invited, too.

Had a great 1989 Vietti Barolo horizontal with Luca Currado this Sunday night. Pics are up on facebook. I should have notes up here later tonight or tomorrow.

Brad

Now THIS I will look for!!!

[beg.gif]

PS - too many Brad Kanes on FB - hook me up with a friend request

I’m not the one that was the voice of Aladdin…

Check your facebook.

Ah, I thought Linda was seeking those who toil in the cellar along with her. She is the bestest ever… or is that evah? [notworthy.gif]

How’d you like the Flatbread guys? :slight_smile:

Flatbread guys? Did I miss something? [shrug.gif]

This past weekend, I didn’t really drink anything spectacular but had a bizzaro experience. I went with some friends to a bar (total dive) where there is a DJ who is 82 yrs old, wears a pick ruffly tux shirt and plays actual records from the 50s-late 80s! He used to be an Elvis impersonator and then was a radio DJ. Just completely wild! (at the end of the night a really creepy lady grabbed the mike and was singing patsy klein’s “crazy”. I thought I was living in a horror movie!

Here he is!

I think Kara works for them