Did you get your BD13 bottles yet? Yay/Nay/Meh?

Patiently waiting on my Sabelli-Frisch Gordon W Alicante Bouschet

1 Like

Received Bougetz Jovana yesterday. A couple more to arrive next week

It’s 9 degrees. I better not get any bottles.

[soap.gif] [stirthepothal.gif] newhere neener

4 Likes

What’s the purpose/intent of this thread? If it’s to imply that producers are lazy/disorganized because they haven’t sent your wine out within a week, that’s ridiculous. I know, for example, that some wines sold on B-Day aren’t even bottled yet. Hopefully the intent isn’t to kvetch.

2 Likes

None of the wine I purchased is scheduled to ship yet.

1 Like

I’ve shipped out already bottled wines to those on the West Coast only - holding all others for awhile. And yep, I do have to bottle many others offered.

Heading to the East Coast tomorrow - hoping for a warming trend.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Thankfully, no. It would be criminal to ship with these temperatures, and I haven’t made space in the cellar yet.

One package has arrived so far. It’s a little cold to ship to Connecticut right now. The one that arrived only had a one day trip from NY.

This is my first BD so I’m interested if folks got their stuff and tried it. No intent to side-eye vendors/producers, bitch or kvetch here

2 Likes

I’ve received one order (sent and received in California). Expect a couple more in the next week or two. Several haven’t been bottled yet, they will come eventually.

I don’t expect to get any until late March.

That was how I read your post. I haven’t gotten anything yet, but I ordered the de Negoce “Mystery Case” and it’s been shipped and expected to arrive Tuesday. Probably won’t pop anything right away, though.

Scherrer bottles arrived in AZ last Wednesday. Fred’s service is outstanding!

I have one shipment on its way. No notice on the other five orders. Or is it six? [scratch.gif] I’d expect them to ship sometime in March, so not even looking for them.

One shipment went out from CA and was scheduled to arrive on Friday. Looks like it’s stuck in Chicago at the moment. Evening temps many nights recently have been in the single digits or below zero here in upstate NY. In fact we were -10 twice in the last week. I’m in no hurry for things to arrive.

Got my Tercero shipment. Got an email from Loring that due to being somewhat short handed the shipment would be delayed a bit. So I am happy.

Not yet but I wasn’t expecting them and am in no rush. I suspect I won’t run out of wine any time soon.

Not yet but I wasn’t expecting any. I did receive my order from the Smoking Goose via UPS. FedEx seems to have lost my order from Morgan Ranch. In fact, just a few minutes ago, I received an email from FedEx saying that my Morgan Ranch shipment is scheduled to be delivered YESTERDAY between 12:28pm and 4:28pm. That will be some trick if FedEx pulls that off.

Suzanne
Wine shipments are Location specific. We are in a cold snap here in NJ so I don’t expect shipping to start my way until March

As mentioned above, some purchases haven’t been bottled yet. I always tell the wineries to hold and ship all together.

Many folks have received their Morgan ranch and Flannery steaks. No weather hold on those

Hope you enjoy your purchases when they arrive

Some good notes in “Has anyone been drinking BereserkerDay Wines lately” thread

I was supposed to get my Zing preserves today but it was delayed . . .ugggh . . .

Cheers