How many hours/days into 2022 before you bought your first wine

37 hours. I have no self control

39 hours, 24 minutes. But there was a sale!

I didn’t buy anything on the 1st.

-Al

A discussion here had me thinking about something for a week or so; a good seller I’ve worked with before that normally runs a little high had this listed at a fair price–about what it would cost me in in the UK–and I’d watched folks take a bottle or two at a time from a case until it was time to pull the trigger Saturday morning. So not very long, and so far I have you guys beat. [cheers.gif]

The obvious and efficient way for me to make my wife happier by not buying so much wine would be to limit screen time here!

Why you gotta do this to us Mark…why…

It’s funny I was just thinking about that… None yet kind of feel like a hero!

10 hours and 53 minutes. Based on reading the Wine and War thread, bought some Musar to watch with the doc.

Would be interesting to find out how many wine purchases were a direct result of WB posts (I know a lot of my earlier purchases were from eBob posts) and a good number from WB posts.

Aubert Day is in a few days. That’s it for me.

3 Likes

I bought a bunch of 12 Dom from redneck minutes after the ball dropped.

1 Like

January 2, 10:00 PM Eastern. So, 46 hours.

I was drinking Champagne when the ball dropped and for a considerable amount of time afterwards.

-Al

Noon today, but also getting a check for a lot more than that for wine that I auctioned in December. So I’m ahead!

Not yet. And i will likely pass on Aubert and No Girls releases (i have more than enough of both), so i may make it all the way until the Maybach release in ~ mid-jan assuming continued ability to delete before opening emails from retailers

winebid y’all…sunday at 10pm EST

19 hours 13 minutes.

18 hours 25 mins

This afternoon.

This afternoon…had the day off and stumbled upon something locally that was on the 2022 buy list.

Two bottles of 85 Phelps Eisele on Winebid last night, Jan 2! Made it through only one day without buying . . .