For the COVID shut ins - Anyone else want a WB Zoom NYE Party?

Nola suggested on Facebook that the people who are not going to go out for NYE could share wine virtually on Zoom. Anyone up for it? I will be watching The Game and hoping that Michigan does not lose (we do not use the W word in my house), but I’m game and can set it up if others are interested. We can also make a collective effort to generate charity donations in the charity challenge, which is bubbly this week.

Would be interested from about 10:00 EST until whenever. Seriously missing our usual NYE blowout and New Year’s Day champagne open house. Only three of us this year sheltering in SW Michigan.

OK.

Nice thought. I would be if I was not in a different time zone. But if you think you’ll be there still at 1am (10 my time), I’d join you.

10:00 Eastern? Who has a Zoom account to use?

Jay is too distraught to set this up.

Did someone PM Nola? I’d pop in around 10:00pm EST.

Try this.

Jay will join. So may Nola.

Quite the foursome. Anyone else interested?

on the zoom now

Gee, thanks Victor. Anyone else have a zoom acct?

Damn. Did this happen? Just now logging into WB. Would pay to see Victor on Zoom. [berserker.gif]

Says meeting didnt start yet.

It started and it was nice to see everyone that was able to log in. A bit of an abrupt end, but fun times!!
Thanks for hosting Victor!!!

Gypped out of New Years. That was an odd ending.

The ending was apparently a misclick and then the Zoom re-entry prohibition kicked in. I am going to post a suggestion in the online and offline thread to see if people want to set it up as a regular event once a week or month - join if you are able whenever you want.

I hope it went well!

I didn’t even have the energy to Zoom!

I sure do appreciate y’all and wish you nothing but happiness!

Victor was ready to bug out a couple times but the conversation stalled him. When Maureen said goodnight he bailed and took the meeting with him when he did. I was sitting there kinda [wow.gif]

Fun to see everyone, albeit quickly on my behalf. Happy New Year all!

1 Like