XChateau Podcast - Eric Levine

The newest XChateau podcast featuring our own Eric Levine is a fun listen. Some great metrics on the community and ideas of what may come in the future. Worth a listen!

1 Like

Pretty much all episodes of this podcast are worth a listen. Great guests, good interviewing, packed with 100% content and no fluff.

Thanks for the recommendation. I listened to it over the weekend and thought it was great. And if I can say this without sounding patronizing/microaggressing - Eric’s discussion was very articulate and didn’t use any scary technology words.

Even for those who don’t put their notes/inventory into his platform (I don’t) it’s a neat discussion, and the affection for the community really comes through.

2 Likes

Agree - I enjoyed the listen and felt like Eric did a great job expressing a sincere enthusiasm for the community and noble goals for the platform. I also thought he translated some of the highly technical language well - people who have a mastery of their craft/subject can do that. Would be thrilled to drink wine with that guy any day.

1 Like

Thanks all, that is very kind! I am glad you enjoyed the interview and even more so CellarTracker!

Peter and Robert were a lot of fun to talk to and have done a great job reaching out to a ton of neat folks in and around the industry!

The podcast was a success as far as I’m concerned. Inspired me to get my cellar up to date on there and resub to premium :wink:

1 Like

Hurrah, many thanks!

Looking forward to some future changes you have in the works Eric. It was a great interview with lots of info for the Cellartracker users. Sounds like there is a lot of potential growth in the future.

1 Like

Great interview, Eric. Really interesting to hear about all the progress and future plans. (And the email we received by the way, on the new analytics was great.). I’m one of those wine makers that checks in with reviews on CT, and I’m still small enough that I have time to reply and engage with folks who post public TNs.

One idea I had for your future plans is to work on an integration with VinoShipper. Wouldn’t it be amazing for both VinoShipper and CT if a client could add their purchases to CT with one click (or other options— I can think of several possible angles)? VS keeps announcing new integrations so they seem to be progressive, at least I hope that’s the case (the most recent example is that all my wines will automatically be listed on Pix.). Small wineries like me are really banking on VS for continued support and growth!

Anyway, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Great interview. Really enjoyed how open and detailed you were.

I do wish you spent at least 15 minutes on Grape Stories

1 Like

This is definitely one of our dreams!

The aborted GrapeStories re-brand was actually such a powerful learning experience. That is something I have talked about on other occasions for hours!

Sorry meant that as a joke. Ha.

Will have to check it out!

1 Like

Haha, you know how good I am with sarcasm! [snort.gif]