TN: 2019 Extradimensional Wine Co. Yeah! Chendawg Yeah! (USA, California)

• 2019 Extradimensional Wine Co. Yeah! Chendawg Yeah! - USA, California (10/23/2021)
    This was delicious! Pop-and-poured, then followed the glass throughout a two-hour dinner. The nose developed in marvelous ways, gaining notes of fruit, vanilla, and even some banana. On the palate, gentle fruits, well-integrated alcohol, stone, a curious “hollow” sensation, and a vein of acidity tying it all together.

This wine was an absolute hit around the table, and true to the tasting notes, that little bit in the glass after the food was magic. My favorite of the 2019 release so far. (96 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

3 Likes

Ben- So happy you dug this wine. The dinner long evolution with this is extraordinary. Though fully dry, Kate’s compares the post dinner sips to torched creme brûlée crust.

IMHO it is the sleeper of this release for sure.

Thank you!

Hardy has really found his groove with the YEAH! wines. They are rather singular experiences. Second killer bottle of this for me. Ben’s note above captures it well. Need to leave a couple alone for a while now.
IMG_6807.jpeg

4 Likes

Love this wine and an incredible match for crab cakes as mentioned below. Would be my pairing of the year except for another EDWCY wine pairing which I still need to write up! Coming soon lol

https://wineimport.discoursehosting.net/t/tn-2019-extradimensional-wine-co-chendawg-yeah/175665/1

Tom

2 Likes

Thanks Dennis and Tom!

So glad you are digging the Chendawg! I haven’t had one since late 2021 and appreciate the update.

1 Like