Fairest Creature Wines

Anyone know anything about Fairest Creature Wines? It’s an interesting concept. Bring too wine makers. Give them the same wine and see what they make.

Thank you for looking!

Never heard of them until a benchmark Instagram post today…then I went to the site and looked at the prices…

[pwn.gif]

Very cool concept. Way out of my price rage, especially if I wanted to compare the wines. Also, I don’t love that they don’t identify the source of the fruit.

1 Like

Followed along from the beginning cause I thought the concept was innovative and the designs were stellar but once I saw the allocation pricing a few months ago… [worship.gif]

I will at least give the owner credit for admitting the whole thing is “ego-fufilling”. But seriously how can it not be considered anything but yet another sign of the impending apocalypse? A few thoughts from looking at the website…
“Unlike people, land doesn’t move or retire, making terroir a convenient marketing concept” OK THEN
“mono-winemaker” AS OPPOSED TO THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE WINE-MAKER MODEL EMPLOYED BY EVERYONE ELSE. GENIUS.
“I like to think of this project as a collaborative painting done by multiple artists.” WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG HERE?

At the end of the day, more power to anyone who pursues their goals/dreams but this is such a pile of self pleasuring poop that it’s hard not to poke fun at it.

Got an allocation immediately. Just logged in and the price is very inhibitory. Passing on these.

“My approach to wine appreciation—call it “criticism,” perhaps—is to look for faults. I know I’ve found the perfect wine when I can’t point out any weaknesses. This journey through wine has enabled me to look beyond the inexplicable, fanciful concept of terroir.”

It’s like doing background checks on everyone you date. And you learn it doesn’t matter where they went to college.