Sine Qua Non Fall 2021 offering

Syrah and Grenache $190 each.

"Our 2019 Syrah & Grenache are now available online. Your offer letter was mailed just a few days ago and is also attached to this email. The ordering period will remain open until Friday, August 13, 2021 or as quantities allow. We anticipate that some of the wines may sell out prior to the conclusion of this offer, therefore we strongly recommend that if you want to secure your full allocation do not delay in placing your order. We suggest using our website: www.sinequanon.com where you can view your allocation and submit your order. Please note that allocations cannot be held without payment.

"For your convenience you may click here to be automatically logged in.

"For personal assistance please feel free to call us in the office at 805-649-8901.

“Thanks and all the best from everyone at SQN.”

Elaine & Manfred Krankl

1 Like

$20 price increase. Everyone else is doing it. Shipping and tax add $30/bottle. I bet we see an increase on the next Estate Box Offering.

But, if you read his letter, you have to buy.

Their last offering sold out early.

Been on that wiating list at least 10 years

What do you think about bottlings no longer changing names for different grapes and years? I loved the unique naming…

How is the vintage this year?

Same as every year: best ever.

Ok I’m sold

In fairness, even in “off” vintages they make a fantastic product. 2011 and 2017 are two of my favorite sets of wines, despite the less-than-ideal weather in those years. I’m not sure if those will age as well as the wines from the “great” vintages, but damn are they delicious now.

They did name this bottling Distenta 1. It means “unlabeled,” but it’s still a label and he’ll still do the artwork which is always unique. I wonder if the naming of the Estate boxes will change.

that was painful - in for my full allocation, 9/12/1

Intrigued here as well.
Don’t get me wrong I backed up the truck to buy all I could, but yeah that would make me sad.

Hopefully if the artwork is different, we’re still talking unique releases/a surprise to look forward to.
I think we may have already seen a preview as the 2017 Estate Eleven Confessions releases were not really named, but still have sweet unique art attached.

I mean, end of the day, the wine is still gonna rock so guess it’s a moot point :slight_smile: [cheers.gif]

Agreed, I passed on the magnums.

[swearing.gif] The worst possible year out of the 10 years I’ve been on the waiting list to finally receive an offer. Still…bought all I could. Just couldn’t pass it up. Plus, needed to reward myself just for being able to wait that long. [dance.gif]

1 Like

Your first allocation? Curious what did they offer you?

After 9yrs on the waiting list, this is my 3rd allocation. All in for 6/3, no wishlist.

Larger than usual allocations for me, I’m usually 6+6 or 6+9 this time I’m 9+12. Plus mags, ouch.

I’m surprised they do allocations this big instead of pulling people off the wait list

1 Like

Same for me.
Happily surprised!
But yes big ouch.

Yup me too.

Third offer, and I have taken everything I could both times. 2+2, but not too unhappy as all in it’s almost $900.

1 Like