You can drink one bottle tonight off your "Pending" list...

What will it be?

For me, it’s 2015 Laherte Frères Champagne Extra Brut Les Vignes d’Autrefois. I’ve only had NV wines form Laherte, and a warm Sunday evening calls for bubbles.

Shipping window can’t come soon enough.

2018 Ramey Hyde Vineyard Chardonnay

2012 Emidio Pepe Montepulciano. Just to see how it’s doing.

2019 Carter Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon La Verdad Beckstoffer Las Piedras Vineyard

1967 Giacomo Conterno Barolo

1958 Fontanafredda Barolo because it and I are not getting any younger!

1 Like

Probably 13 Cristal just to visit.

2019 Lynch-Bages

For me “Laherte Les 7”!

For me it would be the 2016 William & Mary Shifflett Ranch proprietary red. I keep hearing such good things about it, and am so excited to finally try it - October is only a few months away now, but I’m impatient!

1987 Guy Bernard Côte-Rôtie

Any of my 2019 German auction wines

1 Like

1998 Beaucastel

It was a delight a little over a month ago. That vintage is known to have a fair amount of bottle variation. I’ve had some that have come off as roasted and another that felt as though it had RS. But when on, it’s quite delicious.

1 Like

Would have been 2000 BAMA, but Patrick came through for me. So now it’s 2004 VCC that is stuck across the pond.

2018 Kinsman Eades Rhadamanthus Cabernet…got to try it last week…wow.

1985 La Conseillante

Bought some Elyse Cab and Scarlett Cab that won’t ship for a while. Would love to try both. Pretty sure I know what I’m getting with the Elyse, but intrigued by the unknown with the Scarlett… Will be the first Mike Smith wine going through my cellar even though I’ve had some Carter at restaurants. Looking forward to that.

Figeac 1966. Next time we have a Porterhouse.

'18 Montelena Estate