Retailer check: EmpireWine.com

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

Re: Retailer check: EmpireWine.com- Buyer Beware

#101 Post by Andrew K. »

David_K wrote: July 21st, 2021, 6:22 am So here you're trying to wring this store dry for a 100% honest error, basically holding them up in exchange for a cherry. That this particular store played along doesn't make your behavior any less worthy of contempt.
Hyperbolic much? Geez, it was tongue in cheek. He actually thanked me for being so understanding, so even if the tone was lost on you it wasn't lost on him.

Some of you guys are acting like because we're talking about DRC, these stores are doing you a favor if they sell you some. They are a business selling wine and they make money on every bottle - lots of money on DRC-priced bottles.

But that's off track from the point of this thread. As I said, this is about customer service. If you agree with their form of customer service, you are free to think whatever you want. I laid it all out their for each individual to make an informed decision.
к𝓁ย𝐠

Victor Hong

#102 Post by Victor Hong »

David_K wrote: July 21st, 2021, 6:22 am
Andrew K. wrote: July 20th, 2021, 9:16 pm To get the thread back on track: good point some of you made about the CC charge. The charge actually never went through even today. I think there was a hold on the card at one point, but nothing is there now. I probably should have noticed that after a few days and called them to ensure my order was processed. They probably do have an archaic and disorganized system.

In other news, for those of you who think I'm unreasonable in my expectations from the retailer, here's what good customer service looks like in my book from an experience earlier this year.

Retailer sends me an email offer on some 2017 Jadot Monty at a good price. I place an order for 3B and he confirms 2. 2 weeks later he comes back and says:
Sorry for the delay on this but the Jadot Le Montrachet 2017 was a phantom 6 pack at the supplier. Our rep at the supplier had their warehouse go through every bottle of Jadot (supposedly and no small task), and nothing turned up. I tried having them get more from NY and the Charlotte market where we can sometime poach from but that came up empty as well.

I’m really sorry about this.
He also asked about another order I had placed. I was definitely disappointed, but he did all he could do and handled it with class. So I write back:
That's really disappointing, I was really looking forward to those Montys. :( But if we can get a fair price on a couple of bottles of 2018 DRC this month all will be forgiven! :)
So here you're trying to wring this store dry for a 100% honest error, basically holding them up in exchange for a cherry. That this particular store played along doesn't make your behavior any less worthy of contempt.
Lone agreement.
WineHunter.

Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#103 Post by Andrew K. »

Neal.Mollen wrote: July 20th, 2021, 7:43 pm I don't know anything about the retailer involved but lots of businesses have absentee owners. The owner could be the spouse or son or daughter of the person who founded the business and could be working as a shirpa in Tibet or a bench piece for the Seattle Kraken. They are obliged to call Andrew about this circumstance?
That's a fair point. As I said, I asked to speak to the manager OR owner. Somebody that is in charge and might care. When a place says "we are all managers, there's no one" that's classic deflection policy to avoid accountability. It means the owner doesn't care himself and has instilled that attitude in his employees. If the owner is absentee, but still cares about his customers, there's a General Manager or someone in charge available to speak to customers and resolve issues.
Neal.Mollen wrote: July 20th, 2021, 7:43 pm I've had similar issues, although not with DRC (which I was told I really shouldn't buy because I can't afford to do so by the case).
I'm quite flattered that you took my musings and opining so much to heart, they stuck with you after all this time. Personally I've already changed my own opinion about that idea 2 or 3 times over the past 2 years, but if it works for you, more power to you!
к𝓁ย𝐠

Markus S

#104 Post by Markus S »

JViolini wrote: July 20th, 2021, 12:58 pm Also it's 2021 - retailers need to realize their customers are being groomed for 1 click purchases wether they like it or not.
People need to be weened off these purile moves.
$ _ € ® e . k @

Markus S

Re: Retailer check: Empire Wine - Buyer Beware

#105 Post by Markus S »

Andrew K. wrote: July 20th, 2021, 12:58 pm FYI, I called them this afternoon to follow up on the conversation since after my last reply Mike ghosted me. I asked to speak to a manager/owner. She said Mike is a manager and she is a manager also and the owner doesn't accept calls. All classic signs of poor customer service starting at the top. Anyway, I reconfirmed I was still disappointed in their customer service, but I still wanted the 1 bottle. So in theory they are going to uncancel my order. We'll see. She didn't offer me an apology either. Clearly, just the way they do business.

Like I said, everything is open in this thread for you to make your own judgment. For those of you who don't see anything wrong with this customer service, and don't think they have anything to apologize for, you're free to that opinion.
You are truly the customer from hell. [wow.gif]
$ _ € ® e . k @

Markus S

#106 Post by Markus S »

John Glas wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:33 pm
NealW wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:24 pm
John Glas wrote: July 20th, 2021, 3:18 pm Makes no sense to me? Would never support a shop where the owner is does not accept calls.
If I was the owner of what I assume is a lucrative business that does huge volumes like empire than I’m paying my managers to not put me on the phone with people like OP
Not a way to run a business in my opinion. How do you know who the customer is. How many referrals did they deliver that now shop there? This post will surely turn off many from buying from Empire.
Doubt it. In this case, the customer (or non-customer, as the case may be) is acting like a prick.
$ _ € ® e . k @

Mike C.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#107 Post by Mike C. »

Not sure why anyone is surprised by this behavior. I’m just surprised that it took so long for OP to start another dumpster fire of a thread since his last: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=171784
h@0

ybarselah

#108 Post by ybarselah »

OP this will come in handy as this thread continues...

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-shovel/
Yaacov (ITB)

John Glas
GCC Member
GCC Member

#109 Post by John Glas »

Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:35 am
NealW wrote: July 20th, 2021, 5:24 pm

If I was the owner of what I assume is a lucrative business that does huge volumes like empire than I’m paying my managers to not put me on the phone with people like OP
Not a way to run a business in my opinion. How do you know who the customer is. How many referrals did they deliver that now shop there? This post will surely turn off many from buying from Empire.
Doubt it. In this case, the customer (or non-customer, as the case may be) is acting like a prick.
Well I guess you can run a business any way you want. Such strong words. You could have said this in a much more professional manor.

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#110 Post by John Morris »

Mike C. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:46 am Not sure why anyone is surprised by this behavior. I’m just surprised that it took so long for OP to start another dumpster fire of a thread since his last: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=171784
"I'll pay you five gallons of petrol and a valentine nailed to the forehead of the last lawyer you loved." -- Tom Waits to David Lynch

"But they told me there would be a hand basket."

Victor Hong

#111 Post by Victor Hong »

John Glas wrote: July 21st, 2021, 8:05 am
Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:35 am

Well I guess you can run a business any way you want. Such strong words. You could have said this in a much more professional manor.
Manor? We are not so high brow. Especially in this flying-feces festival.
WineHunter.

JViolini

#112 Post by JViolini »

Cris Whetstone wrote: July 20th, 2021, 9:30 pm The retailer is probably relieved to lose such a demanding client over such a trivial issue.
Ahh to be able to brush off first time customers willing to spend $5,000. Must be nice. champagne.gif
Justin (itb)

Victor Hong

#113 Post by Victor Hong »

JViolini wrote: July 21st, 2021, 8:31 am
Cris Whetstone wrote: July 20th, 2021, 9:30 pm The retailer is probably relieved to lose such a demanding client over such a trivial issue.
Ahh to be able to brush off first time customers willing to spend $5,000. Must be nice. [grin.gif]
Emoticon fixed.
WineHunter.

JViolini

#114 Post by JViolini »

Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:30 am
JViolini wrote: July 20th, 2021, 12:58 pm Also it's 2021 - retailers need to realize their customers are being groomed for 1 click purchases wether they like it or not.
I'm curious, what is childish about connivence? Do you really need to go through 3 different prompts/pages on your browser to buy dog food & detergent?

FWIW I spent several years as the buyer for an online retailer (clothing/fashion) and I did not, and still do not, buy clothes online. I agree that consumers are getting too quick on the draw (especially with free/easy returns) and I do not like it, but what are you going to do to change it? I assume you had something in mind or was the comment just to show off some vocab?
Justin (itb)

RichardFlack
GCC Member
GCC Member

#115 Post by RichardFlack »

Andrew K. wrote: July 20th, 2021, 9:16 pm To get the thread back on track: good point some of you made about the CC charge. The charge actually never went through even today. I think there was a hold on the card at one point, but nothing is there now. I probably should have noticed that after a few days and called them to ensure my order was processed. They probably do have an archaic and disorganized system.

In other news, for those of you who think I'm unreasonable in my expectations from the retailer, here's what good customer service looks like in my book from an experience earlier this year.

Retailer sends me an email offer on some 2017 Jadot Monty at a good price. I place an order for 3B and he confirms 2. 2 weeks later he comes back and says:
Sorry for the delay on this but the Jadot Le Montrachet 2017 was a phantom 6 pack at the supplier. Our rep at the supplier had their warehouse go through every bottle of Jadot (supposedly and no small task), and nothing turned up. I tried having them get more from NY and the Charlotte market where we can sometime poach from but that came up empty as well.

I’m really sorry about this.
He also asked about another order I had placed. I was definitely disappointed, but he did all he could do and handled it with class. So I write back:
That's really disappointing, I was really looking forward to those Montys. :( But if we can get a fair price on a couple of bottles of 2018 DRC this month all will be forgiven! :)

Sure we can do 6 more bottles of that Kab.
He comes back and offers me an extra bottle of 2017 DRC Ech he had lying around from last year at a reasonable markup.

That's textbook customer service 101:
  • Accept responsibility.
  • Give proper details about the situation, how it happened and what you have done to try to mitigate it.
  • Acknowledge the customer’s feelings and show that you care.
  • Listen to their complaints.
  • If you can't actually fix the problem, offer what you can do instead.
Do many retailers have real time updating of the consumer facing web page inventory for phone , email , carrier pigeon, orders?

The only fault I could, maybe, place at the retailer’s door is a rather matter of fact tone in their response.

As some one has already said, First World Problem.

JBrochu
GCC Member
GCC Member

#116 Post by JBrochu »

I hate when I call Amazon to complain about another late 2-day delivery and they refuse to connect me with Bezos.
J@hn

David_K
GCC Member
GCC Member

#117 Post by David_K »

JBrochu wrote: July 21st, 2021, 8:46 am I hate when I call Amazon to complain about another late 2-day delivery and they refuse to connect me with Bezos.
In Amazon's defense, the cell reception is not great at 350,000 feet.
K@ntrОwi╦z

Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#118 Post by Andrew K. »

LOL I shouldn't be surprised. The first page is always useful and interesting posts and then pretty soon the usual suspects show up and devolve the thread into a slime fest. Every time I come back into this thread now I feel like I need a shower.
к𝓁ย𝐠

Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#119 Post by Andrew K. »

Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:35 am In this case, the customer (or non-customer, as the case may be) is acting like a prick.
Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:31 am You are truly the customer from hell. [wow.gif]
I'm not really sure why you felt the need to turn the thread into personal attacks and name calling. I can't say I really know you but I assumed based on some of your other posts you were above that. I'm sorry if you're just upset I'm buying DRC and as you said you are not. If you're in my neck of the woods some time, stop by and we'll pop one together.
к𝓁ย𝐠

Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#120 Post by Andrew K. »

David_K wrote: July 20th, 2021, 12:49 pm You are really not a good person.
That's quite harsh IMO. I would never purport to understand the nuances of what kind of person you are from such limited interactions like posts on a message board. Now after we sit down over a nice bottle of wine, then you can let everyone know what kind of person I am.
к𝓁ย𝐠

Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#121 Post by Andrew K. »

John Morris wrote: July 20th, 2021, 1:03 pm 1. I suspect you might have received a more satisfying response -- even an apology, perhaps -- if you'd adopted a less nasty tone in your emails.
Perhaps. Regardless of whether it would have elicited a different response from them, that's a fair assessment. Although I might not characterize my communication as nasty, it certainly wasn't patient and understanding. For that I am remiss. I wish I would have taken a minute to process my disappointment before spitting out a quick reply.
к𝓁ย𝐠

Jim Stewart
GCC Member
GCC Member

#122 Post by Jim Stewart »

ybarselah wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:50 am OP this will come in handy as this thread continues...

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-shovel/
Attachment-1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ain’t got the do re mi
-Woody Guthrie

Matthew Brown

#123 Post by Matthew Brown »

A disclaimer/note in their order page would be worthwhile, something to the effect of 'Online purchases verified within X hours; some allocated or low volume items may be limited depending on demand' Or notate those wines in the item line itself. It may even already be there, not having looked at their setup myself. I send out emails constantly for allocated beers and say in the first line 'confirmation of allocations usually go out within 24 hours of our sending the email', yet we still have customers coming in an hour later asking to buy them immediately. Reading comprehension can sometimes go out the window when it comes to good drinkz....
Needs a make on a white pimpmobile

Rich Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#124 Post by Rich Brown »

Andrew K. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 9:24 am
That's quite harsh IMO. I would never purport to understand the nuances of what kind of person you are from such limited interactions like posts on a message board. Now after we sit down over a nice bottle of wine, then you can let everyone know what kind of person I am.
Hopefully a bottle of DRC!! ;)

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Carry on [cheers.gif]

Neal.Mollen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#125 Post by Neal.Mollen »

Rich Brown wrote: July 21st, 2021, 10:09 am

Sounds great! I just bought 2 at a really good price
I don't have to speak; she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one

Markus S

#126 Post by Markus S »

JViolini wrote: July 21st, 2021, 8:36 am
Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:30 am
I'm curious, what is childish about connivence? Do you really need to go through 3 different prompts/pages on your browser to buy dog food & detergent?

FWIW I spent several years as the buyer for an online retailer (clothing/fashion) and I did not, and still do not, buy clothes online. I agree that consumers are getting too quick on the draw (especially with free/easy returns) and I do not like it, but what are you going to do to change it? I assume you had something in mind or was the comment just to show off some vocab?
Everything seems geared today to give in to our first (base) instincts: shopping, social media, 1-hour delivery. While the 1-click may be good for the capitalist, think of what it is doing to our human nature. We've created a culture with the mindset of the teenager.
$ _ € ® e . k @

YLee

#127 Post by YLee »

-¥ 0 ñ 9

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#128 Post by larry schaffer »

Neal.Mollen wrote: July 21st, 2021, 10:14 am

I see what you did there . . . [snort.gif] neener newhere pepsi [stirthepothal.gif]
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Markus S

#129 Post by Markus S »

Andrew K. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 9:20 am
Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:35 am In this case, the customer (or non-customer, as the case may be) is acting like a prick.
Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 7:31 am You are truly the customer from hell. [wow.gif]
I'm not really sure why you felt the need to turn the thread into personal attacks and name calling. I can't say I really know you but I assumed based on some of your other posts you were above that. I'm sorry if you're just upset I'm buying DRC and as you said you are not. If you're in my neck of the woods some time, stop by and we'll pop one together.
Sounds good, maybe after the delta-lambda-omega variants have passed, and sure wouldn't mind popping open that DRC you bought. I didn't mean to make this a personal attack, but you keep making this about you, when it is simply a business decision. Things happen in life, as I said earlier. I've had retailers basically deny me business because of...whatever. Who knows. Short of some life-saving medicine I may need to live, I move on, because I don't need what they need to offer. I suggest the same.
$ _ € ® e . k @

Victor Hong

#130 Post by Victor Hong »

Neal.Mollen wrote: July 21st, 2021, 10:14 am

WineHunter 2.0
Markus S wrote: July 21st, 2021, 10:21 am
Andrew K. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 9:20 am
Sounds good, maybe after the delta-lambda-omega variants have passed, and sure wouldn't mind popping open that DRC you bought. I didn't mean to make this a personal attack, but you keep making this about you, when it is simply a business decision. Things happen in life, as I said earlier. I've had retailers basically deny me business because of...whatever. Who knows. Short of some life-saving medicine I may need to live, I move on, because I don't need what they need to offer. I suggest the same.
Be fair.
Only rich, golden-palate customers are entitled to do personal attacks, especially against store owners and managers.
WineHunter.

John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

#131 Post by John Morris »

Matthew Brown wrote: July 21st, 2021, 9:42 am ... I send out emails constantly for allocated beers and say in the first line 'confirmation of allocations usually go out within 24 hours of our sending the email' ...
Today I learned ... that there are allocated beers. Do you have to wait years to get on the breweries' lists?
"I'll pay you five gallons of petrol and a valentine nailed to the forehead of the last lawyer you loved." -- Tom Waits to David Lynch

"But they told me there would be a hand basket."

P L owet
GCC Member
GCC Member

#132 Post by P L owet »

Andrew K,
I realize that YOU don't think you're acting entitled and unreasonable; glad you're sorta acknowledging that MANY posters here perceive a very different tone. (That said, the OTT personal attacks directed at you are inappropriate and unfortunate.) Here's my take:

You parachuted into the e-store to purchase highly allocated cherries. They did not process the charge on your credit card and there is no indication that they swiped the bottles away from you in order to sell to others at a higher mark-up. They tell you in a straightforward way that they simply over-sold due to plausible inventory time-lags. And yet, you immediately assume that they are lying and are annoyed that they are not bending over backwards to make you happy.

And then you claim here that a simple apology with more details would've satisfied you. And to prove it, you show an email thread with a different store in which you state you'd be happy if they made up for a shorted order by giving you a special discount on a different allocated wine. Adding an emoji doesn't change the words that you wanted compensation.

It's ok to be bummed out; it's ok to want a great deal even as a first-time customer; it's ok for you to decide not to buy from that retailer if they don't offer one. It's not ok to say that customers should avoid a store that doesn't accept your terms or your misguided premise that you were mistreated (and not just unlucky).
Best,
Peter
Peter L owet

Michae1 P0wers
GCC Member
GCC Member

#133 Post by Michae1 P0wers »

John Morris wrote: July 21st, 2021, 10:51 am
Matthew Brown wrote: July 21st, 2021, 9:42 am ... I send out emails constantly for allocated beers and say in the first line 'confirmation of allocations usually go out within 24 hours of our sending the email' ...
Today I learned ... that there are allocated beers. Do you have to wait years to get on the breweries' lists?
There are definitely highly allocated beers. I live very close to a place, Side Project, and when they did live releases there would be a line around the block of people waiting hours for the big-ticket beers, which were then limited to 1-2 bottles *if* there were any left. Now they're doing online, and the hot items sell out in under 5 minutes. Things like Cantillon have been extremely difficult to get for years.

Greg K
GCC Member
GCC Member

#134 Post by Greg K »

I assume Todd pays Andrew to start these types of self-immolating threads to drive traffic. I just hope he doesn’t pay him in DRC.
Greg Kahn

Matthew Brown

#135 Post by Matthew Brown »

John Morris wrote: July 21st, 2021, 10:51 am
At the brewery, it's usually a wait in line/festival situation, first come first served. For retailers, it depends on how much the distributor gets and how much of a pig they let you be. For us and our size, we may only be able to get 15 cases from a brewery spread across 3-4 beers, and the demand is so high for them we have to limit it on our email to one 4pack per style per person and it still doesn't reach the floor.

Nice thing about beer vs wine, once that batch of beer is done they fill that fermentation tank back up again! None of this vintage crap and having to wait a whole year!
Needs a make on a white pimpmobile

Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#136 Post by Andrew K. »

Thank (most of) you for the sincere feedback. You know, the truth is I still have areas to grow. As I've mentioned previously, I used to be an entitled prick. I know it's hard to believe. However, it may be equally hard to believe that I've actually worked hard to change that, but unfortunately I still slip up in some moments. After ample time to think about things, I've come to the conclusion that while I disagree with this store's handling of customer service, the way I handled the situation was not up to my standard. So I reached out this afternoon with an additional message.
Mike,

I wanted to reach out and apologize for my tone yesterday. I was frustrated about the order, but I overreacted and should have been more understanding. I assumed incorrectly that your website was processing orders in real time when I saw the inventory go down with my order, but I see now you have to process charges offline as I noticed today that you never charged my credit card. I should have checked last week and reached out to confirm my order.

Best,
Andrew
к𝓁ย𝐠

Victor Hong

#137 Post by Victor Hong »

Andrew K. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 4:00 pm Thank (most of) you for the sincere feedback. You know, the truth is I still have areas to grow. As I've mentioned previously, I used to be an entitled prick. I know it's hard to believe. However, it may be equally hard to believe that I've actually worked hard to change that, but unfortunately I still slip up in some moments. After ample time to think about things, I've come to the conclusion that while I disagree with this store's handling of customer service, the way I handled the situation was not up to my standard. So I reached out this afternoon with an additional message.
Mike,

I wanted to reach out and apologize for my tone yesterday. I was frustrated about the order, but I overreacted and should have been more understanding. I assumed incorrectly that your website was processing orders in real time when I saw the inventory go down with my order, but I see now you have to process charges offline as I noticed today that you never charged my credit card. I should have checked last week and reached out to confirm my order.

Best,
Andrew
Very good. PLEASE CHANGE THREAD TITLE. Thank you.
WineHunter.

YLee

#138 Post by YLee »

Andrew K. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 4:00 pm Thank (most of) you for the sincere feedback. You know, the truth is I still have areas to grow. As I've mentioned previously, I used to be an entitled prick. I know it's hard to believe. However, it may be equally hard to believe that I've actually worked hard to change that, but unfortunately I still slip up in some moments. After ample time to think about things, I've come to the conclusion that while I disagree with this store's handling of customer service, the way I handled the situation was not up to my standard. So I reached out this afternoon with an additional message.
Mike,

Best,
Andrew
[thumbs-up.gif]
-¥ 0 ñ 9

Victor Hong

Re: Retailer check: EmpireWine.com

#139 Post by Victor Hong »

A revised title, indicating fair treatment despite potential misunderstandings, would be helpful. Casual web searchers might read the thread body, and not enough to see that things turned out OK.
WineHunter.

Alex N
GCC Member
GCC Member

#140 Post by Alex N »

@13x N1ch•!z

Victor Hong

#141 Post by Victor Hong »

Mike,

Best,
Andrew
A revised title, indicating fair treatment despite potential misunderstandings, would be helpful. Casual web searchers might read the thread body, and not enough to see that things turned out OK.
WineHunter.

Victor Hong

#142 Post by Victor Hong »

WineHunter.

Lee Short
GCC Member
GCC Member

#143 Post by Lee Short »

Gotta do something to bump that post count, eh, Victor?

Or maybe you just couldn't remember that you'd posted the same message fifteen minutes before.

And half an hour before.

And 45 minutes before.

RichardFlack
GCC Member
GCC Member

#144 Post by RichardFlack »

Greg K wrote: July 21st, 2021, 1:40 pm I assume Todd pays Andrew to start these types of self-immolating threads to drive traffic. I just hope he doesn’t pay him in DRC Offers
FIFY

Mattstolz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#145 Post by Mattstolz »

I really wish someone would change the title of this thread, for Empirewine.com's sake.
Last edited by Mattstolz on July 21st, 2021, 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Andrew K.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#146 Post by Andrew K. »

Mattstolz wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:10 pm I really wish someone would change the title of this thread, for Empirewine.com's sake.
What's the problem? We are talking about Empirewine.com
к𝓁ย𝐠

JMReuter
GCC Member
GCC Member

#147 Post by JMReuter »

Andrew K. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:22 pm
Mattstolz wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:10 pm I really wish someone would change the title of this thread, for Empirewine.com's sake.
I presume he was reacting to "Buyer Beware", which was removed from the title only recently, probably by you.
J o n @ t h @ n R 3 u t 3 r

TGigante
GCC Member
GCC Member

#148 Post by TGigante »

Well, I’m sitting on this bar stool, talking like a damn fool
Cheers,
Tony

Keith Levenberg

#149 Post by Keith Levenberg »

David_K wrote: July 21st, 2021, 8:59 am
JBrochu wrote: July 21st, 2021, 8:46 am I hate when I call Amazon to complain about another late 2-day delivery and they refuse to connect me with Bezos.
In Amazon's defense, the cell reception is not great at 350,000 feet.
It gets better in orbit. Or so he's heard.

Mattstolz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#150 Post by Mattstolz »

Andrew K. wrote: July 21st, 2021, 5:22 pm
I thought OP specified it was empire OF wine? are those not different?

Return to “Wine Talk”