How Often Do You Drink Wine?

I drink wine about 4-5 nights a week, 2-3 glasses.
(For me, the biggest issue is the calories, and not so much from the wine, but my increased hunger, ‘munchies’, and eating more than I would have without the wine.)

1 Like

Friday and Saturday nights. Otherwise it goes downhill quick

100%.

I used to drink nearly every night, 1-2 glasses. Now the same amount but mostly keeping it on the weekend with an occasional mid-week glass.

The wine OR the weekend? :nerd_face:

Virtually every night. Watch quantities of food and wine, and it’s no problem.

once or twice a week and not when on call which is 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Mostly the weekends, but might nurse a bottle for a couple week nights

1 Like

Most nights I will have a glass of wine with dinner. Sometimes a second glass. Once or twice a week, my wife and I will open a bottle and share it over a nicer meal.

This, 100%

For many-many years we split a bottle over dinner about 95% of the time. Pulled back a few years ago and now have a bottle with dinner on Thursday, then bottles with friends every Friday and Saturday.

Changed our buying habits as i really have little use for “daily drinkers” anymore, other than late weekend night bottles.

I would say that I can drink wines for 1-3 days in a row sometimes…but can also go weeks without drinking at all. As of right now, it’s Sunday and the last time I had a glass of wine was last Tuesday when my sister & her boyfriend visited. I think I had two glasses that night. About 3-4 times a year I will drink more than 3 glasses, usually when we’re drinking with larger groups of friends with too much great wine.

With dinner.

every night and i love it ! Plus a couple drinks on weekends. it’s my diet.

Nearly always with dinner.
Lunch, almost never mid week, weekends depends on food and company.

“ Un repas sans vin est comme une journée sans soleil “

2 Likes

Most nights. Some weekend afternoons.

At least [berserker.gif]

Roughly one night per week. Sometimes, half a glass. Sometimes, two glasses.

I note that the question is specific to wine ….

I aim for less than 8 glasses per week on 3 nights

I like to finish with Scotch. :slight_smile:

Oban 14 tonight.

1 Like