Benchmark summer clearance

Some burg deals, mostly on cheaper wines. Decent amount of red chassagne for decent deals. Lots of drinkers for decent deals. Among pricier things only things that caught my eye were 10 jadot Beze for 360, 13 roumier bussiere for 235, about it. The last thing I need is more 50-100 drinkers.

I need more $20-30 Burg drinkers.

Nothing interesting there

seems like the BIN sales are better deals

To be frank, last couple of their bin sales have been disappointing. And when will they change the layout of their website?!

We used to have great closeout bin sales in Minneapolis and no more. Can’t remember the last great deal I have purchased here.

Found one single deal. :man_shrugging:t2:

“Sale”…

Never. They paid a lot of money to make it this way. And if you want an exercise in futility, just go ahead and email customers service about its glitches.

Looks like a great list of 5% discounts.

I found myself a couple of reasonable deals. 2001 Haut Brion at $356 per and 2015 Juge at $378. Considered the 2010 Jadot Bonnes Mares but figured I’d restrain myself. I think the best ones went within 10-15 minutes

I guess I should have kept looking. Excellent buys.

I looked yesterday when the email first came in, and I literally found nothing even tempting in the $100 and under camp.

2014 haut brion mag for 650, couldn’t resist but my guess is that wine won’t be ready until 2050 haha

prices on several bottles i was shopping before the sale began actually increased quite a bit once they hit ‘clearance’. seems like they won’t hold shipment either if you want to take advantage of the free gound on 6+ bottles…

They will hold, just email them.

I’ve found the same with them. Jack up the base price and the effective sale price is not much less than the regular retail.

Benchmark isn’t really a place you go to find deals, although they do exist. The best “deals” are on the auction non-selling stuff. Got lots of nice drc for 1-2k a bottle way below WS low. Their return policy and provenance guarantee are clutch.