FedEx Embargo

I wonder if this is being caused by gas shortages. What else could it be? For people expecting wine shipments in the Philly/southern NJ area this could be bad.

"FedEx Freight Embargo in Cinnaminson, NJ

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Due to heavy shipping demands, FedEx Freight will be suspending inbound shipments destined for the Cinnaminson, NJ service center starting Wednesday, May 19th until further notice. This service center serves Philadelphia, PA and parts of Eastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey. Outbound shipments or pickups from this impacted service area will continue uninterrupted.

Continue to check FedEx Service Alerts. For specific shipment status information, please track your shipment at fedex.com. You can also stay up to date by subscribing to FedEx Service Alert email notifications at the FedEx Email Subscription Center . Our suspension of money-back guarantee is ongoing at this time due to the increase in U.S. e-commerce and other effects of the pandemic throughout the world."

Embargo?

Debacle maybe.

https://targetfmi.com/2021/05/12/fedex-freight-service-delays-5-12-21/

Yes, the gas price issue would explain the $3800 quote I just received to take a load of glass from American Canyon to Walla Walla…normally its half the price.

The logistics shit show is just beginning, unfortunately.

Many of us are still awaiting the bill for the supplier price gouge the utility companies will be passing on to us from the winter cold snap.

give SAIA or custom transit a ring. I have two vendors that ship a lot of stuff with them to me.