Question re: Dee Vine imports

I’m looking to backfill some Emrich GGs from some CA retailers, where the importer is Dee Vine Wines. Has anyone had any recent issues with the wines they bring in? I know there were some problems awhile ago with wines being cooked at their store, wasn’t sure if there were any concerns with their import operation. I appreciate the help.

Brian not helping recently but bought a bunch 10 years ago and all bottles were stellar.

Thanks John. I’m not sure when exactly the issues around inventory getting heat damaged occurred.

Brian, I’ve had a great experience buying from DV over the last few years. I find their online retail store to be very convenient for ordering Rieslings. Ask for Marion and drink as much of the 2019s as you can get your hands on!

I’ve only bought from them recently, but they’re one of my go to stores for German riesling.

Are you talking in general re: the 2019s? Pretty sure I have that covered with the 200+ bottles I’ve bought [wow.gif]

If you are worried about anything imported in the last 10 years, I wouldn’t. I can’t quite remember when they had a problem with storage, but they moved. Any issue must have been resolved by the late ‘00s. Maybe someone here will remember more precisely. Have you tried the search function?