TN: Lucchetti Lacrima VinoSpumante NV....(short/boring)

This was gifted to me by Steve, knowing I’m a big fan of the LaCrima grape:

1. Special Lucchetti Vino Spumante Brut Rose (12.5%; LaCrima de Morro d’Alba; L1910; CavatappiDistributors/Seattle) Mario Lucchetti/Morro d’Alba/Marche NV: Vewry pale rose/light pink color w/ lots of tiny bubbles that dissapate & lots of rising/well-dissolved tiny/tiny bubbles; bright cranberry/strawberry/blackberry fairly fragrant lightly yeasty nos; quite frizzante/soda poppy/fizzy that explodes when it hits your mouth light perfumed/strawberry/cranberry/watermelony light yeasty quite pretty/attracttive flavor w/ no tannins; med.long bright strawberry/cranberry/blackberry quite frizzante near dry quite pretty finish; a very pretty Spumante Rose w/ loads of CO2 bubbles; nothing serious but just good drinking.
    $nc(SC)/$18.00

A wee BloodyPulpit:

1. The LaCrima di Morro d’Alba grape is one of my favorite grapes and makes a very serious/interesting wine. I’d never seen a Spumante version of that wine. Not much Lacrima character, but just very good drinking.
    Tom

always interested in lacrima di morro d’alba. i have a bottle of marotti-campi’s just waiting to be opened. thanks tom.