Any Wine Glass Recommendations $50-75 Per...?

I need to really overhaul my wine glass selections.
I’m looking to get Bordeaux, Champagne glasses…lead-free.

Looking to spend about $50-75 PER glass.

Any recs?

I am a big fan of Glasvin. Drinks like $50. Costs $20.

I mean…other than Riedel somms (which i doubt you want), you can pretty much snag any glass you want for that budget. What are you currently using??

That said, there’s a ton of glass threads on here but the top 3 responses you’re probably going to get are Gabriel Glass Golds (my favorite and the one I reach for pretty much every single time), Grassl Glass (lots of love on the site for them and deservedly so -Chris Freemont is an active member here), and Zaltos.

You can’t go wrong with either of those and its basically going to come down to personal preference.

Save some money and buy Grassl

I agree with Rich about personal preference. So, buy one of each you are considering and have a drag race.

As Rich said, at that price point, you’re going to be able to purchase any glass you want.

I’m partial to Grassl, particularly the Liberte.

I’d suggest if possible trying out a few glasses to see which one you prefer. IIRC Chris Freemont used to offer sampler sets of the various Grassl stems for people to try.

Grassl kicks assl. To start, I’d get:

• Grassl Cru for reds
  • Grassl Liberte for whites

Gabriel Glass also gets a lot of love on this board.

Whatever you choose, I would suggest getting a small number (one or two of each) and then do a taste test against your current stems.

My favorite glass is THE Grassl 1855… As stated above try a few different stems from Grassl and Glasvin. Odds will be in your favor to find THE glass.

Another vote for Grassl. The 1855 and Liberte are my favorites

I have Gabriel-Glas and Glasvin, the Gabriel are nice but not worth the price difference IMHO.

I have way too many stems – Zalto, Gabriel, Grassl, Glasvin … basically all of them. My favorites that I often find myself grabbing are Zalto Bordeaux, Glasvin Universal and Grassl Mineralite, personally. The bowl:stem ratio clicks the best for me in the Zalto Bdx for swirling–could just be a personal thing. Mineralite is killer for bubbles. Glasvin Universal is my favorite of the “universals” and honestly I grab them before GGG’s…

I almost never use my Zalto “white” and Zalto “Champagne” glasses FWIW, though the Champagne tulips look great–and if you have 6-8 people over and you’re trying to make one bottle last longer than a single pour, it’s helpful there. Usually prefer the larger bowl of the Glasvin Universal for most whites and Grassl Mineralite for bubbles…

Gabriel Glass Golds is my favorite and used most.

Grassl

Great…I just ordered (2) Grassi 1855s.