Just came in... EMH Black Cat 2019 release

Just got into my mailbox after a busy day, and I already feel like I got a purrrrrfect offer. Great wines across the vintage, excellent aging potential, wonderful finish… not need to twist my arm! already hit the ‘purchase’ and in for six. With the shipping included, it is a cab ‘steal’ in the making… Just had the '13 few days ago and it was signing, and planning to pull a '17 as everyone complements it now. An easy buy I’m afraid I’d get more after I taste them [cheers.gif]
Thank you for another hard worked vintage, Merrill and the purring crew! Just in time to make my long day better

========================

Dear Friends of EMH Vineyards,

We are pleased to announce the pre-release of the 2019 EMH Black Cat Classic, the 20th vintage produced from our less-than-an-acre vineyard.

We will be bottling the 2019 in mid-June. There will be no “Special Selection” this vintage - the sum of all the barrels was better than any combination of any parts of any barrels. Of course the Classic is 100% Cabernet and 100% EMH fruit. Shipping will be in the fall as weather permits. The price includes shipping!

2019 EMH Black Cat Classic - $95/bottle - first come, first served.

***From our small tasting panel:

“Lovely nose of bright cherry and raspberry, enhanced by a floral overlay. Intense red and black fruits emerge on the palate, with a touch of sweet oak and a hint of mocha. Fine tannins provide a mouth-coating softness. The finish is fine – long and lingering.

An elegant wine ready for early consumption, but with enough backbone to last years in the cellar. Reminiscent of the 2009 Black Cat.”

Enter the website at www.emhvineyards.com. Go to the ORDER page and enter your order. Be sure to follow through until you get your online confirmation.

Thank you for your support of EMH over the years. There is a lot of great wine out there at a wide range of prices. I hope that EMH continues to represent real quality and value as you make purchase decisions for your cellars.

As always, the wine is what you have come to expect, and I am here, willing and happy to answer questions and offer advice on the wines or vintages.

Cheers!
Merrill

P.S. That is Lady Sapphire in the photo above. She loves being a farm cat!

Credit card is warming up

I must be off the elite e mail list. It’s been 4 years since my last buy. #NotSpecial

You are still on the list. Not all tiers have gone out - they will be by tomorrow. And Dan, I took a 2015 for the team, and I would let that one rest. 2017 is the best thing I have going in bottle at the moment.

I had problems in the irrigation system today so the office work came to a halt as I have been working on that.

1 Like

saw it. order in. picked up a couple 2018’s and one 2017 just to fill out my vertical. looking forward to these

Order in! The EMH Black Cat is a family favorite. [cheers.gif]

Despite my overflowing cellar, I couldn’t resist