Realm’s new website

I happened to check out Realm’s website today and noticed they had revamped their website with an updated (very thorough) history of the brand, new info on the wines, and some new stories around various parts of their story.

One interesting anecdote I picked up from their story was how after Scott bought the company they started tasting through the wines and realized some bottles of the 2009 Bard had an issue with brett. The issue was bad enough that they decided to stop selling the wine even though only some of the bottles were effected.

Interestingly, it was the 2009 Bard that first got me into Realm. I had read about them here and picked up a bottle of the 09 Bard on winebid to see what all the fuss was about and was blown away by the wine and have been a buyer since. The bottle I had definitely did not have any Brett issues.

Anyway, I thought some here would find the stories on the new site interesting. And congrats to Scott and team on the new site. I just love the detail and stories provided so please keep those coming.

1 Like

Ya I saw the new website as well. Very nice and informative!

I want to say it’s been a month or more for this site. In any event I did notice the VISIT page had said they would post info in early May which seems to have since updated to mention that there won’t be anything until 2022.

Cool website and that they post the history. Recently introduced and look forward to trying more of the wines. Cheers

1 Like

Somewhat tough website to navigate on an iPad, but otherwise a nice upgrade. Maybe I should have known, but was surprised to see that they make 50,000 cases of the Bard. I would have guessed somewhere between 10-20,000. Wow.

Took me a second as I thought they’d be listing cases too, but it says 50,000 bottles

1 Like

Something like this happened when I looked at the back of a Field Recordings bottle. I think they meant to list cases but they put barrels.

Thanks. Makes a lot more sense. So, back to the OP…really cool website.