Berserkers Dream Home!

Amazing caves…looks the equivalent in cave storage to a Champagne house in Reims…in Rochester, MN!

Bloody hell, you couldnt buy a broom closet for that amount here in Auckland

Very cool! Without cooling!

It’s in Rochester, MN. Plenty of ‘cooling’ to go around!

And it has a perfect place to dump cheapo clearance chardonnay.

3 Likes

Well, I want it.

Those are definitely “fixer upper” caves.

$550k :joy::joy: What am I doing in Cali.

Not freezing your tuchus off

4 Likes

Caves need some flooring for the pallet jack, need to swap out the stove for induction. But, it has charm.

-Al

Calling Chris Blum!!!

The median price in Sydney for a house is now $1.3M AUD which is about $1M USD.

the thing that creeps me out is if the seller WASNT using that for wine… what exactly WERE they using that for?

1 Like

I’ve heard that word so many times, but never seen it in writing before. Fascinating.

There is speculation they were originally used to store beer for a nearby tavern, and it’s believed they predate the house.

-Al

we are at 1,100,000 NZD median here in Auckland (f$#@king nuts)

Having lived in la crosse and had people from Rochester go there for entertainment, I can attest to the lack of anything to do in Rochester.

Think of it as the inverse scenario to Phoenix where many days it’s too hot to go outside. There’s about 5-10 days per year that you tend to avoid.

Jigging for perch through a hole in the ice isn’t exactly nothing!

you can get a hell of a heart transparent

1 Like

It’s a 75 minute drive to the Twin Cities. Fine dining and all the arts are readily available. Every pro and college sporting event are at one’s finger tip, plus you might even have the chance to take in a riot or two.