2019 Myriad

OPEN NOW ! [cheers.gif]

2019 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 750ml

2019 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III Empyrean Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml

2019 Myriad Cellars Rarefied Air Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 1.5

2020 Myriad Cellars McGah Family Vineyard Semillon 750ml

1 Like

What are the prices? I think my offer goes live April 20th.

Too rich for my blood. Fortunately I have over 90 bottles of Myriad cabernet in my cellar.

$165.00 each

$185.00 each

$595.00 each

$36.00 each
[highfive.gif]

Wait! GIII is now $165?

Dr. Crane was $160 in Jan with the Elysian at $185.

I think there are now 11 different Myriad cabs in 2019. And that’s before Quivet, etc.

Are there any published reviews on the 19s yet?

Nevermind, I was able to find the scores from JD.

Yeah but most of JD’s reviews are triple digits.

Anyone know the story behind the “rarefied air” cab mag that features an undisclosed vineyard?

1 Like

Curious to know this as well

Guess I will have to wait for fall and the regular Napa Valley’s :frowning:

1 Like

Me to!

1 Like

I’ll probably get a few of the NVs when they’re on sale and a couple or so single vineyards, not sure which ones. So far, I’ve only purchased the Syrahs this year.

Are there waves ?? I don’t recall. My last purchase was 2019. Hoping to pick up some Semillion. I logged on but no offer

I think a few tiers. I’d contact Leah, great customer service, and very responsive.

I just picked up a 2010 GIII from K&L for a great price. Think I’ll have to open it this weekend and see how it’s doing.

JD is by far the worst critic. Wouldn’t trust his rating for a millisecond

Very true ha

I like JD. We seem to have very similar tastes in what we like. The note is more important to me than the score. Also, I always remember they are tasting the top few percent of wines in the world.

I wish they would work with other Cab growers than Beckstoffer. Better yet, I wish they had their own vineyard.