Chicago NW Suburbs Wine Storage

Anyone know of any offsite wine storage companies in northwest suburban Chicagoland? A search here and on Google didn’t indicate much. TIA!

Not 100% sure regarding the location, but try: https://domainestorage.com/wine-storage/chicago-wine-storage/
Domaine also has a facility in St. Louis and although I am not currently a customer, they have a really good reputation.

Domaine is in Chicago proper.

The folks at TCWC run one in the NW suburbs. Ardel Cellars.

I’ve been buying wine from TCWC (now in Wooddale) for 25 years. I like them a lot and would store wine with them but I keep wine at East Bank Storage downtown because it was significantly less expensive.

Scott will East Bank put wine in your locker for you as it’s received?

My understanding is they will not put it in your locker, you need to come within a couple of days and move it to your locker.

I store at East Bank too, I think they will put it in your locker for a small fee, but I have never used this service since I live quite close to the facility. They are significantly less expensive than the other options that I have looked into.

1 Like

I was a customer at East Bank for many years. For a small fee, they will (or would) put your wine away for you. I moved to Domaine because we moved and I no longer have a cellar. Domaine used to use CellarTracker! and it made my inventory control simple. We are in Chicago frequently anyway so it was convenient. Now they have their own system and inventory control is o.k. but much more complicated. If I had a cellar in the house (and if we move it will be a priority) I would just use East Bank. They are very close to each other, too. I would recommend either depending on your needs.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the info.

Try The Wine Cellar in Palatine. They have storage. Also Chicago Storage on 5035 W Foster in Jeff Park.