2019 Drouhin Amoureuses

Can’t seem to find any notes. Also I wasn’t offered this year. Does anyone know if there was an issue with this bottle ?

Pretty sure I saw an offer, albeit at a ridiculous price.

1 Like

I bought a 6L.
It exists.

1 Like

Drouhin Musigny is priced normally in Quebec, Canada and I was surprised to find out it is quite pricey in Hong Kong. Hence I guess your usual offer for Drouhin Amoureuses 2019 maybe somewhere in Hong Kong or China rolleyes .

I just ordered today- was searching forum just now to see if anyone had thoughts on 2019 Griottes and so offering a data point now that I see this thread. I too am having trouble getting info on some of the wines- TNs from critics are few and far between and some wines seem to have no reviews at all.

As to OP’s questions on Amoureuses- price with case discount not terribly bad, but base price was over $700 as it was in 17 and 18. Only review I have seen is Burghound. Quantities are quite short this year- in some cases half usual. Not sure about Amoureuses specifically on the quantity front.

thanks for the feedback. I did see some offers now. Hard to find a good Amoureuses that isn’t too high priced. Plus I’ve had older vintages of this that were excellent.

1 Like

Bertheau isn’t bad if you like the style.