Done w/hibernating - Santa Barbara bound

Planning a short trip to Santa Ynez next weekend to celebrate the end of hibernation. Looking for some great winery suggestions.

Thinking of meeting Larry at Tercero (just ordered his new Rose) and possibly Stolpman. Looking for other suggestions.

Jaffurs, Ojai

Jealous - will be nice to feel somewhat normal again!

Jaffurs, Star Lane/Dierberg

No trip advice, but like you, done hibernating. Wife and I are headed to Napa tomorrow for a belated 15 year wedding anniversary celebration

We had a great visit at Harrison-Clarke a few years ago. Tiny producer and a great experience, particularly if you like rhones.

If you are hitting Tercero, Liquid Farm and Crawford Family are both right there in Los Olivos. Dragonette, too.

Move to AZ. As of tomorrow, anyone over 18 can be vaccinated.

Loring, then walk across the parking lot and order two of everything at Industrial Eats. I really enjoyed Peake last time we were up there as well.

Oh yes, Peake Ranch! Definitely go there

This and Jaffurs.

2 places I like if you’re with company and it’s a nice day -
Beckmen - outdoors at one of the gazebo tables or grass by the pond. Good Rhone wines.
Andrew Murray (on the Foxen trail, not Los Olivos) - nice outdoor tasting area tables under the oak trees, sometimes food available, really good co-fermented syrah/viognier.

Chanin

My wife and I will be headed up there next week as well (mainly to look in on my mother-in-law who lives in Buellton and will be going in for her second vaccination shot). I’m sure most of our time will be spent housebound, but hopefully we’ll make it out to a few stops, so this is a timely thread!

We’re also going to be spending two nights in Paso Robles; have appointments at Terry Hoage (never been), Tablas Creek (long-time members), Turtle Rock (never been, but have long enjoyed Saxum wines), and Desparada (used to be on their list but dropped off after growing a bit tired of how over-the-top many of the reds were; my wife has been kicking me ever since though as they are one of her favorites).

Demetria has a very nice outdoor area with tables and pretty good wine.

Move to GA. As of last May, business as usual.

+1 on Industrial Eats. Then, just a skip down the road is Meville. Great pinot, syrahs and a beautiful place location for a picnic… take out from Industrial Eats!!

Tell me when my friend so I can make sure I’m here . . .

Jaffurs is great if you are going to taste in SB proper; you’ll have a bit of a detour to taste at Ojai Vineyards though . . .

Harrison Clarke is no more - sold the vineyard and a new producer named Piazza Family now owns it.

Crawford Family moved out of Los Olivos and is now in downtown Solvang.

Cheers

Charles,

Hit me up if you’re going to be in Los Olivos - I’ll be around and would love to host you!

Cheers