The Truffle Hunters

Mods can move this to another forum, but there’s wine and vineyards in the clip too, and I think many here might enjoy it.

Cheers,
Warren

4 Likes

Thanks for posting, looks really good!

1 Like

I looked around and it doesn’t look like it’s available for viewing on any streaming service [cry.gif]

Yao
I think it’s yet to be released but for film festivals. I haven’t been able to see it yet.
Cheers
Warren

in theatres now (ny and la) and will expand a bit as well as on-demand. can’t find exact timing, but i bet over the next weeks it will be more available… kind of like truffle season.

Slightly off topic, but Nicholas Kristof, the New York Times journalist, posted on social media today that they found truffles on his family farm in Oregon.

I’ve been roaming the forests here in Yamhill County, Oregon, all my life — and I discover only now that they’re loaded with truffles. We went out with Italian truffle dogs belonging to our friends at @amicoromapuppies and soon found all these white truffles on our own property! And there were holes suggesting that our squirrels dine constantly on truffles. Could be an #Oregon foodie advertising campaign: Even squirrels here snack on truffles! @ Yamhill, Oregon

I’ve been looking around to watch this over the weekend, especially after reading the NY Times review. Unfortunately, could not found in any of my streaming services. It’s definitely in my to-watch radar.