Ads

Any reason I am seeing ads?

Looks like everyone’s Crü status is missing.

Luckily, mine are all Hi Fi ads!

SVS

Upscale Audio

Something clearly wrong with the site. Threads not populating, ads showing up everywhere.

Revenge from Mark Squires following the popularity of the Berzerker origins article?

Posting without logging in?

Sorry all - working on moving to a new system, and some GCC accounts aren’t transferring properly. Stand by…

Turned off ads for everybody, for MOST of them, for the time being, as I iron this out

Is the move to a new system also the source of the General SQL error the other day?

Yes, updated sql on the server, slight blip in service, all for this new system that will really smooth things up…after these bumps, apparently!

Will it improve the search function?

Ah, just posted in Asylum about this. You can ignore it there.

I didn’t realize how really annoying the ads are.

It’s only a handful of people on the data dump who are experiencing this - you folks are just the lucky few :slight_smile:

We’ve got 35,000 profiles uploading so we’re hoping it’s just a few errors in groups, as I see most are still in the right place

Asylum accessible without logging in.

So happy to be among the afflicted! :wink:

(Seriously - it’s tough work. I know, having been involved with the migration of another forum…twice!)

I’m guessing fewer than (nearly) 40,000 members to upload, with 12 years of posts!!! Ugh.

Again, sorry to the ‘select’ few

Seriously annoying!

RT

Ahh…I thought my membership expired. Just “renewed”.

Glad to see this as I am noticing it also. No worries, Todd, thanks for the leg work.

Cheers,
Doug

Go do some Google searches and watch how your ads populate here!

I hope people survive this.

Monopole, too. Good luck with the migration

Why do the ads force me to make such hard choices?

Vape.JPG
Dogs.JPG
Shirts.JPG
Flannery has competition!
Beef.JPG