Facebook Adds for Wine by Lamborghini Please Stop!

No matter how many times I insult this brand I keep getting these stupid adds and promotions on Facebook. It is even worse and more annoying than Drizzly. [soap.gif]

Finally got a response from them after making 40 comments. They posted some score from James Suckling. I asked for a sample and I will review it for them. Who knows maybe with the balling packaging it could be good?

delete Facebook.

You’ll be happier.

1 Like

Kevin I like it from the perspective to show grandparents by kids sporting events but the adds are getting a bit much.

I have heard that if you are offended by the ads on Facebook, they will gladly refund your user fees.

I have heard that if you are offended by the ads on Facebook, they will gladly refund your user fees.

I am good. I will just make smart ass comments instead.

1 Like

John, have you tried using the “hide ad” button? It theoretically should prevent you from ever being shown that same ad again.

I used Facebook for a while, understood the attraction but quickly decided it was dangerous and destructive. Of course deleting my account was virtually impossible, so I suppose I am still counted among Facebook users although it’s been well over a decade since I have looked at it.

Dan Kravitz

I used Facebook for a while, understood the attraction but quickly decided it was dangerous and destructive. Of course deleting my account was virtually impossible, so I suppose I am still counted among Facebook users although it’s been well over a decade since I have looked at it.

I don’t know about destructive. Larry Shaffer uses it to promote products and I enjoy watching his videos. Many wineries use it in a light to promote their brands. I am trying to connect with a childhood friend I have not seen in 20 years as of right now so I don’t see how that is descructive.

Give me an example of how it is destructive. With COVID no one can go to my daughters gymnastic meets in person so I was able to watch it on Facebook Live last night.

That’s the main purpose of FB!