Upcoming Portuguese wine book

Over some time there seem to be a growing interest around Portuguese wines and for those of you who been searching and hoping for a book on this topic - this is on the way:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/simonjwoolf/foot-trodden-portugal-and-the-wines-that-time-forgot/description

3 Likes

Although I doubt most of the content will be news to me, I really look forward to this.

You are an insider [cheers.gif] but hopefully a few new additions for you as well given the diversity of Portuguese wines. I am sure many of us will look forward to visit Portugal when circumstances allows and count on sharing a couple of bottles with you there [berserker.gif]

Apparently more about the people producing the wine. Amazon will release it in Oct.

Hi Mikael, thanks for posting details about our forthcoming book!

Eric is correct that the book will be primarily narrative, because we believe that telling the story of the people behind the wines makes for a more exciting and readable book.

And yes the book will be widely distributed from the autumn. Our Kickstarter supporters will get the book about one month earlier than anyone else in the world.