Wine Tasting Kits

I was curious if anyone has done a virtual wine tasting kit with friends or colleagues. I am working on doing something for a work event; shipping people a few wines and doing a Zoom tasting hosted by someone from the company selling the wines. I have seen a few different companies offering this, but all seem to be “not great” wines, or ridiculously expensive. I was curious if anyone has had luck with an event like this, looking to keep it under $100 a person if possible.

Fwiw Booker was under $100, but no live person unless you buy 6 bottles I believe.

I do these with my tercero wines. Reach out and let’s talk…

Hi Larry
PM sent

Flatiron Wines in NYC is doing this:

I probably should have clarified in my original post, that I’m looking for tasting pours only, not full bottles. Ideally something like five 2oz pours that folks can drink a few different wines for the tasting.

Larry - do you offer something like that?

That’s exactly what I offer - both 2 oz and 4 oz bottles.

Cheers

Epoch, Vangone, etc

Clos Solene offers this, but I haven’t tried it. Also, at least one person on this board had good things to say about Larry’s Tercero virtual tasting.

I’ve never done it, but saw it offered by a wine shop in Camarillo, CA, the Wine Closet. They were using pouches and pouring 2-3 ounces per wine for the tastings. https://www.amazon.com/Slick-Shotz-SSKIT25/dp/B00I32EYQI