Jeremy Arnaud in Chablis - Anyone know these wines?

Curiosity got the best of me as I bought a couple bottles of 2017 Jeremy Arnaud Vau de Vey 1er Cru today after receiving an offer from Flatiron. I was able to find a bit on the web about Arnaud’s young domaine, farming, and winemaking practices before pulling the trigger. This bottling is apparently from vines planted 35-40 years ago. But has anyone tasted the wines or does anyone have any other info?

1 Like

i spotted these floating around sometime last year. i believe it is his first or second vintage. the packaging is well put together but i sadly have not tasted them yet. please report back. for those in europe, his wines are available for sale directly on his website for next to nothing; 22 euro for the vau de vey.

I have had the 2017 and 2019 now. I like! They are good wines and fairly priced. And honestly it’s the most beautiful label in the wine world in my view. Could be worth it just for that.

I’ve had the '17 earlier this year and really enjoyed it. Here is my TN:

1/6/2022 rated 91 points: A limpid gold green hue. Orchard and citrus fruit, chalk, and pretty florals on the nose. It’s midweighted, stony, and very well balanced with appropriately ripe fruit, soil, and acid. Overall, it’s a pretty effortlessly lovely wine. A wine where nothing sticks out, it just calmly is. Youthfully yum.

1 Like