John Gotti Wine Collection

John Gotti’s wine collection for sale

Wonder how many bottles he got from Rudy?

The provenance?..forgettaboutit!

3 Likes

Does his cellar “amuse you?”

Judging by the sample prices, he is still engaged in criminal acts from way beyond the grave. Lafite 1983 at $3000+, Petrus 1970 at $7500??!!!

Grand larceny. I would love to have a dinner party with a bottle from John Gotti’s private cellar, but buying these is tantamount to aiding and abetting.

2 Likes

Since he went to prison for life in 1992, probably none.

1 Like

You mispelled “fuhgettaboutit!” champagne.gif

1 Like

I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse

I would not touch these wines. Blood money.

“You’re just funny”

[cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Who nicknames their wife “Butch”??? [scratch.gif]

Back in the day, John Gotti — the notorious boss of the Gambino crime family — sat down at his Queens home to enjoy a Sunday dinner of chicken cacciatore made by his wife Victoria (whom he called “Butch”).

“He said, ‘Butch, this is really good,’” recalled their daughter, Victoria. Then he noticed the bottle of burgundy Butch had used in the sauce. “He started laughing and held up the bottle and said, ‘Are you always in the habit of cooking with a thousand dollar bottle of wine?’

“Her face was priceless,” Victoria said. “She had no clue.”

1 Like

I have no clue what should be special to buy a bottle once owned by a mobster/gangster. The prices are insane and way above market.

Sure there are receipts for all these wines, or they fell off a truck

So did you mate. It’s “fuhgeddaboudet”, just like it sounds. That much I’ve learned from living in this region. What can I say except “I gotta guy” who helps me with the indigenous slang and it’s proper (insert air quotes around the word proper) spelling. [wink.gif] Badda bing, badda boom! [cheers.gif]

That’s my favorite way of saying “nicked”! [snort.gif] [rofl.gif] Youz Meddigans sure have colourful phrases.

Actually, so did you. It’s fuhgeddaboudit.

So, to get the wine, I guess someone is gonna have to make them an offer they can’t refuse?

No one bought the wine for the purpose of opening it. Duh! And yes, owning a bottle that was previously owned by someone as well known as Gotti holds value. Each sale included a certificate signed by his son.

1 Like