Thanks, all. Scotch obtained (Orlando help - for scotch)

I know there are on FL people here and need help on the quick.

Need to help a friend who is also not in Orlando get a very good single malt as a retirement gift. Shipping to FL seems off the table as places won’t do it. Have local who can pick up but they know nothing about stores or picking.

Where can one get higher end Scotch ? Who has a good selection and can help someone pick or has online inventory to see? Local delivery good but not essential.

Thanks.

Total Wine has a very solid selection, many of the big names, including in their 18 and 25 year bottling. ABC Fine Wine & Spirits as well. I do not buy much wine from either of these two retailers, but I use them frequently for single malt scotch. For scotch, these are probably the best overall sources in Orlando.

1 Like

Thank you. TW was my first thought, but I had no idea if the Orlando ones were good. Is there a specific one?

The one on SR 50 Colonial Town is always good. They have some aged Armagnac as well.

1 Like

I’m not sure about spirits, but wine and beer are searchable on Total Wine’s website by store.

Thanks! We’ve got it all sorted out and a couple of very nice whiskey on their way for a well-earned retirement present.

You could try ReserveBar. ReserveBar.com. They deliver wine and spirits.

Casker’s ships to Florida. I’ve gotten many of shipments from them.

Almost all of the national online clubs and sites ship to all states.

Caskers, Flaviar, Reserve Bar, etc.

You can also order on sites like Minibar and Drizly (you will get charged a vig vs ordering direct at the store) and have it delivered from whatever local store those platforms use.

Thanks. Someone had tried Caskers after I mentioned it and had an issue. Maybe ship state different than cc state? I can’t say for sure. That was what led me to asking for a local solution.

ReserveBar is also fantastic. I totally forgot about them and they do custom bottle engraving. Even better. Thank you!