What Patricia Green Cellars are you drinking?

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Pat K

Re: What Patricia Green Cellars are you drinking?

#51 Post by Pat K »

2014 Berserkers' Cuvee. Had several, each enjoyable. Wondering if a Berkserkers' will ever be offered again.

Cheers!

R M Kriete
GCC Member
GCC Member

#52 Post by R M Kriete »

Pat K wrote: May 4th, 2021, 1:08 am 2014 Berserkers' Cuvee. Had several, each enjoyable. Wondering if a Berkserkers' will ever be offered again.

Cheers!
Definitely not a 2020 version.

Patrick T a y l o r
BerserkerDay Council
BerserkerDay Council

#53 Post by Patrick T a y l o r »

R M Kriete wrote: May 4th, 2021, 12:17 pm
Pat K wrote: May 4th, 2021, 1:08 am 2014 Berserkers' Cuvee. Had several, each enjoyable. Wondering if a Berkserkers' will ever be offered again.

Cheers!
I hinted around at the idea of another Berserkers' Cuvee, but it hasn't gone anywhere. My 3 remaining bottles (2 from 2013 and 1 from 2014) are squirreled away.
The enemy of the good is the prefect.

Kirk.Grant
GCC Member
GCC Member

#54 Post by Kirk.Grant »

Patrick T a y l o r wrote: May 4th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Cheers!
I hinted around at the idea of another Berserkers' Cuvee, but it hasn't gone anywhere. My 3 remaining bottles (2 from 2013 and 1 from 2014) are squirreled away.

I think the idea was that Jim was passing along the challenge to some other producers in the forum to share in the process. I know I was VERY excited to get my Goodfellow Family Cellars Berserkers' Cuvee this past go around. I like the idea of different producers taking up the challenge. Plus, once you know you like the wines of PGC or other producers that have done this...then it's more fun to explore all of what they offer.

The idea of getting to taste a wine from a producer that they are proud of (that's my assumption) and think the forum will enjoy enough to make it worthy of the Berserkers' Cuvee seems like a great way for people to get to know different wineries & their style.
Cellartracker:Kirk Grant

Patrick T a y l o r
BerserkerDay Council
BerserkerDay Council

#55 Post by Patrick T a y l o r »

Kirk.Grant wrote: May 5th, 2021, 5:11 am
Patrick T a y l o r wrote: May 4th, 2021, 9:21 pm

I think the idea was that Jim was passing along the challenge to some other producers in the forum to share in the process. I know I was VERY excited to get my Goodfellow Family Cellars Berserkers' Cuvee this past go around. I like the idea of different producers taking up the challenge. Plus, once you know you like the wines of PGC or other producers that have done this...then it's more fun to explore all of what they offer.

The idea of getting to taste a wine from a producer that they are proud of (that's my assumption) and think the forum will enjoy enough to make it worthy of the Berserkers' Cuvee seems like a great way for people to get to know different wineries & their style.
That makes perfect sense.
The enemy of the good is the prefect.

Diane Kessler
GCC Member
GCC Member

#56 Post by Diane Kessler »

Jim Anderson wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 8:03 pm
Patrick T a y l o r wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 7:50 pm
Kirk.Grant wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 3:52 pm

Wow, did you order the 2008 Singularity? Or was that Jim's gift to you? So very cool to get to try something like that.
The Singularity was Jim's gift. Will be scouring Cellartracker to see when and how folks decide to drink it.
Pretty sure there won’t be any notes. Maybe 1. From someone who got it through this and drank it. Not sure if it went to Cellartracker. No one else has it so there won’t be any info.

My note is there. I entered it into CT when I received it. I loved it and would say drink it now. I would add here that a remaining glass may have been even better the following day.

Return to “Wine Talk”