CT Help - SER Winery

I ordered wines from SER Winery on BD, but the winery doesn’t seem to be in CellarTracker at all. I know how to add new wines but can’t figure out how to add a winery that isn’t in it.

It’s in there. I searched for Ser Santa Cruz and it popped up. Also, there is a CT forum where you will get better and faster answers.

1 Like

Thanks-found it. I’d seen the CT forum a couple weeks ago but couldn’t find it when I was looking the other day!

Click DISCUSSIONS at the top of the screen for our DISCUSSION forum. Or click CONTACT US at the bottom of every page: Contact CellarTracker - CellarTracker

I usually have success by searching for Ser plus the varietal or vineyard (‘Ser Vermentino’ or ‘Ser Wirz’).

For words that are really common or are part of common words (like Ser), put it quotation marks when you search - “Ser” + California to make it tighter.

https://www.cellartracker.com/pickproducer.asp?szSearch="ser"+california&PickWine=on

It certainly would be nice if the winemaker hopped on here as well to shed some light and perhaps add more items, no? Just a thought . . .