Happy Birthday Larry Schaffer

There are many winemakers who participate in the discussions on Wine Berserkers. I cannot think of one who consistently has been more active on the page. I’d be hard pressed to identify a more polite, good-hearted individual, too!

Happy Birthday Larry (Tercero Wines)!

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!
[cheers.gif]

Big plus one - happy birthday Larry!

Happy bd Larry.

Happy birthday Larry. Hope you sold a ton on BerderkerDay

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Larry! You are such a great part of this community (and you make great wine too!)

Hope it’s a wonderful day and start of a wonderful year!

[cheers.gif] champagne.gif

Hippo birdie two ewe!

Awwww shucks . . .

Thanks all - it really does mean a lot as I really do love being a part of the entire WB Community. I will lift a glass and toast you all tonight - not sure if it will be wine or Bourbon - we’ll see . . . or barrel samples of my new pinot . . .

Cheers!

2 Likes

Larry’s an all around great guy and fantastic contributor to the forum. Love the enthusiasm and knowledge he brings. Oh and his wines aren’t too shabby either [cheers.gif]

Happy birthday Larry!

Indeed, happiest of birthdays, and hoped for a return to a normal year for all.

Happy Birthday Larry. Keep keeping it real.

Happy Birthday fellow Aquarian.

Indeed a very happy birthday! And thank you for all that your contribute here – so much appreciated.

Happy Birthday! Thanks for being a member of this community and all you contribute to this forum.

What? A new pinot from the Rhone Master? Hmm, interesting! Don’t think that that went unnoticed. But I’m digressing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a first-time customer and a NEWB-erserker.

Happy Birthday!

Cheers, Larry! Hope you’re well-celebrated today!

Will be lurking on the pinot project. Happy birthday, Larry. You Berserk well!

Cheers,
fred

Celebrate a very happy birthday, Larry. Was just fondly recalling the hour you squandered when we visited. Funny how we take those times for granted. Hoping to taste with you again when we can safely travel, taste, and toast. L’Chaim!