WE NEED ANOTHER BERSERKERFEST!

Wow, when all this global pandemic b.s. is over, we need another freakin’ BerserkerFest!! Or two or three!

(putting this in Wine Talk as it needs more attention…nobody checks Offline Planner when we don’t have Offlines!)

3 Likes

Mods - please move this to politics.

5 Likes

With a scavenger hunt

Who can take down team blue? Prolly nobody

Yes. I’m going to propose a mag fest. All large format bottles brought in by berserkers

Todd- I’m gonna go ahead nominate Oregon as the location for the first post-COVID Berserkerfest

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3188131#p3188131

Everyone else: fight me [berserker.gif]

2nd

Sadly you’re probably right but we have to try [berserker.gif]

this was sort of already in the works pre-Covid. Right, Jim Anderson??

Die Hard - Come out to the Coast.jpg

4 Likes

Brilliant! [rofl.gif]

Not fair. Asking an old man like me to remember something that I was almost assuredly involved in. Damn you!

Matters not. I’m sure I had a hand in stirring that particular pot. I’m sure we all up here in the land of rain, mushrooms and bears can find a way to entertain the lot of you bastards and bastard-ettes (honestly, didn’t know what to go with there but certainly don’t want to leave out the female bastards). Me next door neighbor owes me two, two I say!, fine pig roasts for the rent of his sows grazing on me property. You think Beaux Freres is just a winery, do you? No, they raise some fancy pork over there. Large animals like from the movie Hannibal. I can see one of those, at least, being a feast for you wine addled fiends.

Go off and get you vaccinations as we assuredly will up here. Send the young off to British boarding school if need be. We’ll have you. Oh, we certainly will.

2 Likes

It is done.

Wooo! flirtysmile flirtysmile champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

There is no food tastier than pit roasted pig. Any time after three weeks from now I’ll be vaccination safe, and there is no wine in my cellar I wouldn’t be willing to bring to such an event.

I’m sure we can make this the Fyre Festival of wine! Maybe without the Instagram influencers unless some of you have connections. Cheese sandwiches and emergency tents we can provide.

1 Like

Just so we’re all on the same page - this will actually happen, unlike the Fyre festival? [snort.gif]

If I can find someone to watch the dogs (a big if) I’ll be there.

Can we have an European version too? [berserker.gif]

right down the road, I’m in! :smiley: