Off Site Storage in NYC area

Has anyone heard of or used Liquid Asset Storage in Yaphank NY (Long Island). It looks like they are part of Sokolin Wines. In the past I had used Vintage Wine Warehouse in Queens but something on Long Island would be more convenient.

1 Like

If you search on Sokolin, I think you’ll find prior threads on this. There are a number of discussions of the topic.

I actually searched for Sokolin wine storage or Liquid Asset and I could not find anything on their wine storage business.
Someone on this board must use or or used to use them… If anyone has experience using them please PM me if you feel more comfortable with that.

I posted inquiring about Liquid Asset but didn’t get much feedback. After personally visiting the facility, I moved my wines there. By far the best experience I’ve had coming from Domaine and Vintage Wine warehouse. No real complaints from Vintage. Matt Nowakowski (warehouse manager) has been a pleasure to deal with. I can vouch for them.

1 Like

I use https://rivervalleywinecellars.com/ near Chappaqua in Westchester. Great customer service, great CRM / Inventory and pretty good prices. Have about 175 bottles there and nothing but pleased with their service.