What Was Your Best Wine Related Holiday Gift?

I keep thinking someone may have posted this question already, but I haven’t spotted it, so here goes: What was the best wine-related gift you encountered this season? Whether you gave it or were the lucky recipient; tell us about it.

This was the best one I was given this year, granted it was on my Amazon wish list and it came for my birthday just before New Years. https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01LX77V6T/?coliid=I1E3P0FU4WWCRZ&colid=3R4DZXY9XE0X9&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

It works great! No more propping up the decanter hoping it won’t fall over. It’s sort of fun, in a wine geeky sort of way, to look at it over a couple of days to watch the water droplets evaporate

In 2020-boxed 3 pack of Ulysses 2014-2016…I hope it is good, have never had one of these

A Durand!

That’s gotta be the winner! Love my Durand!!

I actually only received one wine gift this year, and it was…‘not great’, ha! It was a ‘wireless wine bottle thermometer’. You place your wine bottle on it, and it tells you if you need to put it in the fridge, take it out, or if it’s perfect! Can you say…RE-GIFT!! :wink: