Screaming eagle

Offer today on the 18 at just $100 above msrp… wonder how much of this was going to restaurants who didn’t take the allocation?

I haven’t seen a mailer or even a save the date email yet.

Tom

Would you mind to share where you saw this offer?
if it is not privileged or taking anything away from you?
thanks
William

was from morrell for 2600

Confused MC??? [scratch.gif] $2600 per bottle, or 3 pack? List price is $1050 per bottle(2016)?

That was per bottle

Are you telling me the MAILING LIST price for the 2018 is going to be $2500 per bottle???

No this was from a store in NYC

Still not getting it? Michael said his offer was $100 over ‘list’ price, then said offer was $2600? Is his ‘list’ price NOT meaning mailing list price?

1 Like

Have to have him explain, but Morrell offer was 2600/bottle

1 Like

Not sure what is going on here but it could end up being fun… [popcorn.gif]

I’m not sure what the mailing list price is; it’s confusing because SE has a “msrp” which was apparently $2500 from what I could find online. I couldn’t find what the 2018 mailing list price was. It seemed to me $2600 was a good price from what I’ve been able to see online but maybe it’s not that good

Man, I should avoid taking peyote before reading these threads. It’s like, I think it makes sense, but it doesn’t.

5 Likes

OP needs to get his nomenclature right.
It’s Screagle! Get yer shit together.

Coming from my simple background. Thinking about people buzzing about $2600/bottle of wine makes me I’ll.

1 Like

$2600 per bottle? [swoon.gif] Imagine how much great Riesling you could buy with that kind of quid. [wow.gif]

2 Likes

G-Max?

That’s more than my full BD budget. Oh well, gotta start somewhere!

Calm down everyone. Most recent release price is about $1,050.00 per 750. $2600.00 per unit is not $100 over list price. Morell is hardly giving it away…

Ok…so we are talking “RETAIL” here…moving on…

Pulled my chopper up short when I read the OP.

4 Likes