Retailer Check: Collectable Fine Wine (CA)

I haven’t come across this retailer before. Has anyone ordered wine from them, particularly older bottles? It looks like they’re in Windsor, CA.

Recent thread posted, do a search. Short answer buy with confidence.

I see a thread about Collectable Fine Wine in GA, not CA, but I must be looking in the wrong place. Thanks!

1 Like

If a thread from 2015 isn’t recent enough, I ordered some good Burgs from them within the last six months. No problems.

there was a thread 5 days ago

Thanks Michael. Perhaps it didn’t come up in my search because there weren’t spaces in the retailer’s name in the title. Either way, thanks for pointing me to the thread!

surprised it’s not “collectible” instead of “collectable.” Interesting difference. The former refers to items worth collecting, the latter to items that can be collected. I didn’t know that.

Ive bought from them a few times, no issues.

I’ve purchased a few times from them, both when located in GA and after relocating to CA. Purchased wines from 1981- 1990 vintages with no issues.

I know one of the owners. Steve’s operation is first rate. He lives in GA but the business is California based. He has first rate sources for older Burgundy.

I just bought from them back in Nov/Dec last year. One bottle of 2005 red burg showed some seepage. I took a picture and shared it with them. They took the bottle back without any issues. Would recommend with confidence.