Virtual Wine Tasting Kits

I am looking to set up a virtual wine tasting event for some business partners. Looking for some recommendations on any vineyard/winery sending out these types of kits. A couple of parameters:

1. Looking for half bottles or less. It’ll be 1 kit per person and I’d hate to have someone open 3 full bottles of wine just for a tasting.

2. Have the option for a live tasting with the winery. Nothing prerecorded.

3. Right now, price isn’t a real concern based on what I have seen available thus far (the Debate, Booker)

Any suggestions or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

PM sent…

Frog’s Leap has a nice tasting kit with half bottles and will do a live presentation. Good info on their website as to how to book.

Failla has a rotating tasting kit with tiny bottles, perfect for one person. Not sure if they will do a live presentation - maybe if you have enough people they would do one.

I’ve done both - Frog’s Leap once with and once without presentation, Failla without presentation and enjoyed each it each time.

James

i’ve done a couple of zoom wine events hosted by business contacts. one was done through a retailer in NYC that supplied the sommelier (who works for the store) and shipped the wines. another they hired a charcuterie and cheese guy to run us through the food and wine pairings. Both were great.

Of course doing it through a winery would be great.

We received full bottles. yes it was a lot of wine, but the generosity was noted and in one instance we invited a friend to join us.