AHA's online wine (and wine-adjacent) fundraising auction Dec 3-4

I hope it is ok for me to post this here. As many of you know, the DC-area chapter of the American Heart Association hosts a 4 day wine event every year in DC. Of course, the event (originally scheduled for May 2020) was “postponed.” Although the AHA hopes it will be able to hold one again in May 2021, it is holding an online auction later this week in order to offer many of the lovely wines (and related things) donated. Here is the website for the auction - go forth and bid!

https://hd2021.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse

Examples of lots -

2000 Bordeaux - 1 bottle each of Château Margaux, Château Haut-Brion, Calon-Ségur, Léoville Poyferré, Château Lynch-Bages, Château Léoville Las Cases, Château Gruaud-Larose,Château Lagrange, Château Beychevelle, Château Lafon-Rochet, Château Malartic-Lagravière and Château Montrose.

Two Rare Wines by Winemaker Adam Lee and Invitation-Only Zoom Call with the Winemaker - 1 bottle each Clarice Wine Company Auction Lot Pinot Noir 2018 (a very rare 1 barrel offering) and Beau Marchais Rodrigue Hortalez Pinot Noir 2019 PLUS a Zoom call with Adam Lee on January 7, 2021 6pm EST.

A 3L bottle of Dominus Estate 2016

Oh, here is an interesting log - 12 - bottles Domaine Marquis d’Angerville Volnay Champans 1993

This “Maureen Nelson” person donated some nice stuff!

ended up with some nice burgs from this
thanks maureen
once again, this site costs me $ i had no intention of spending
the cause makes it feel good [cheers.gif]