Does anyone else really look forward to Monday AM on CellarTracker?

The weekend often offers either an opportunity or an excuse to open pricier bottles, and I always look forward to the right hand side of CellarTracker (“Community Notes on My Wines”) on Monday morning when tasting notes from the weekend have been updated. It looks like this weekend in particular, the holiday offered an opportunity for many folks to pop open some great bottles!

I literally have just come over from cellartracker thinking of asking if anyone else has noticed the high scores in their cellartracker feed. I was wondering if people are just opening better wines as the holidays get into gear and lockdown fatigue sets in or if they are just finding more joy in their wine since it’s the only thing we can share, if virtually! I guess it’s more of the first and less of the latter!

Learned something new tonight, Thanks! I generally use the App and not via browser, but will have to use this much more moving forward. Cheers!

You can do this on the app too - go to the “ My Notes” tab and click on “others on my wine.”

Yes, I would expect people to open better bottles over Thanksgiving and other Holidays. Just wait for Christmas and New Years.

This is one of the features of CT that I absolutely love. I do really enjoy reading through after a weekend and seeing what bottles have been popped. I also will try to add my own TNs from time to time. Need to give back every now and again. :slight_smile:

For any who are even more interested in keeping up with notes on your wines, there’s an RSS feed available…that’s how I tend to read them.

Just discovered this as well and its a lot of fun

And economically dangerous with the link to Wine Searcher on the top right!

Been on CT for 15 years and had no idea this existed. Guess I stick to my lanes.
Thanks.

Yes, like the original poster, whether it’s Monday morning or (for me) sometimes Tu/We/Th by the time I get to it, I enjoy the little uptick in quantity of other wine lovers’ reviews on wines in my cellar. It’s easy and fun to check on the mobile version, such as when you’re waiting in line somewhere.