Black Friday Sales

Please post any after you get yours first! champagne.gif

I have not seen much buzz on some of the sites I buy from but I am sure there will be some deals out there!

Cheers!

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem like Black Friday is the best sales, rather the end of year sales…

Wine Access has 20% of the whole site. Depending on people’s tastes, could be a few decent priced bottles.

Except Limited Time Offers

HDH 15%

Vineyard 29 - 12 days of Christmas starting 11/26 at midnight

don’t see anything posted on website, so presumably need to be on their mailing list

Iota has an interesting offer -

(6) packs with SHIPPING INCLUDED

(6) ’18 iOTA Chardonnay - $192 ($251 value)

(6) ’18 iOTA Rosé - $126 ($179 value)

(6) ’17 NOI PN - $150 ($203 value)

(6) Mix of (3) Chard & (3) PN - $171 ($227 value)

(6) Mix of (3) Chard & (3) Rosé - $159 ($215 value)

(6) Mix of (3) Rosé & (3) PN - $138 ($191 value)

(6) Mix of (2) Chard, (2) Rosé & (2) PN - $156 ($211 value)

Siduri, 30% off, with a good shipping deal thrown in.

Do we know when the sale starts? Didn’t see any mention on their website

Anderson’s Conn Valley 40% off the online catalog.

That’s a nice deal. Is there a code?

Follow them on Facebook. They are giving all followers an early 20% off before it hits Black Friday to the public. I believe tmr the 20% will be live for everyone.

Not finding this on their site???

Anderson’s Conn Valley 40% off the online catalog.

I wonder if it kicks in on Friday but thanks for sharing this.

From an email:
If you are like us, 2020 has taken a toll on your wine collection and it’s time to stock up before the holidays. To help you restock, we are offering a Black Friday sale like never before… all wines available in our webstore will be 40% off for 24 HOURS ONLY! These prices will be available for ONE DAY ONLY so your order must be placed by midnight Pacific time on November 27th. Mix and match any combination of wines to reach your minimum 6 bottle purchase!

The fine print…
Offer good only on wines available in the webstore. Limited to stock onhand. Offer does not apply to purchases made before or after November 27th. Minimum 6 bottle mix and match purchase for 40% off. Maximum purchase of 2 cases per order with this discount. Can not be combined with any other offers or club member discounts.

Don’t miss your chance to put some of our most beloved wines in your cellar!

Sale starts at 12:01am Pacific time on Friday November 27th

I believe the inventory listed on line now is what is being made available, so you can take a look now.

What are you folks seeing for “Black Friday” wine deals??

Empire State of Wine (NY) seems to have something going on…

There’s already a thread FYI.

We wine snobs call it Vendredi Noir

Empire State of Wine (NY) seems to have something going on…

Starting tomorrow up to 80% off

NV Louis Roeder Brut Premier $18 looks like an easy yes for anyone that likes bubbles.