Preferred (White) Burgundy or Chardonnay glass?

The thread on the preferred Burgundy (red) glass was interesting. Many had a clear favorite and many mentioned they drink most reds out of a single glass. I have been more agreeable to white wines now than have in years past and was wondering what others turn too stem wise?

Thanks in advance

Riedel - the shape for “oaked chardonnay” etc (which I also use for Chablis). There are various incarnations of that shape by Riedel, but also other manufacturers. My favourite at the moment is the Riedel Veritas which is fine, balanced, light and (so far) durable.

I drink most of my white Burgundies out of the Riedel red Burgundy glass.

+1

Grassl Cru to start. If it’s lighter than expected I step down a size.

Riedel Extreme Chardonnay - love it!!

I find this to be a great all-around glass for any Burgundian and Piedmontese varieties. And it works well with almost anything, although I find wines with more alcohol get a little boozy.

Full disclosure this is not me but this should provide valuable insight. Also, read the comments. They are actually more insightful.

I prefer my Gabriel Glas Golds for pretty much everything, though I have Grassl Cru, 1855, and Mineralité that I sometimes use for red Burgundy, Bordeaux varieties, and Champagne and leaner whites, respectively.

I like the Grassl Liberte glass for most Chardonnay. Occasionally for older bottles I will use the Cru, but the Liberte is fantastic.

Riedel Sommelier Montrachet for everything but Chablis. I use a Riedel Vinum Cabernet glass for Chablis.

Yes, Riedel Sommelier Montrachet. To me it changed the appreciation of white burgs considarably. There was no going back. The Veritas oaked chardonnay comes close.