TN: 2018 Kutch Pinot Noir Graveyard Block Bohan Vineyard

• 2018 Kutch Pinot Noir Graveyard Block Bohan Vineyard - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Coast (11/4/2020)
    Spicy red fruit on the nose and palate. Floral. Very firm and precise on the palate with terrific freshness. The finish is long and complex. Spicy. Terrific job Jamie!

Posted from CellarTracker

Ready to go? If not, how long did you decant?

Graveyard has always (ironically?) seemed like a relatively more upbeat and crowd-pleasing wine in Jamie’s lineup. Totally still in the character and general style of his wines, but just relatively less serious, more fun, within that range.

Thanks for taking the hit Chris! I’ve received 4 bottles of this and showed a bit of restraint…then again, I’ve purchased 8 cases of his wine this year. We spoke on the phone last night for 45 minutes. (It’s possible I had been slightly over-served after enjoying a Holy Grail filet with his '17 Sonoma Coast) What a kind, classy gentleman who is truly one of my heroes along with Roy Piper and Will Segui!

Jamie is a great guy, and so passionate and cerebral about his craft. His foray into chardonnay has been one of the best developments in my wine world in the last few years.

Just savored and let it open. I personally would consider this a pretty serious wine.

Thanks Don. My bottles are resting from their cross country trip, but now my patience will be tested.