Bedrock Winter Release?

Any news on this one? I think it was released first week in November last year. I know they pulled some wines forward for the Quarantine release in the Spring. Excited to see what they have planned for this one.

Oh shut up. Just shut up :zipper_mouth_face:. I just picked up 3 cases of Bedrock a couple weeks ago. [soap.gif]

So none outstanding? Definitely time for another release!

In all seriousness, this traditionally has Pagani and Monte Rosso (and boatloads of other great stuff like the CA Syrah, Dolinsek, Under the Mountain, etc.) so I’m pumped. Also had the special barrel cab last year.

Dolinsek just came in the shipments from the latest release.

Sounds like a tasting party is in order, let me know when I should be there…

And…Farmhouse, no?

Yup, just looked, Farmhouse was winter 18 and 19

I asked Jackie about it recently and she said they were looking at mid-November, around 11/10/20 or thereabouts.

“Due to COVID-19 restrictions on public/private gatherings all offline events at Casa Tuite Have been put on hold indefinitely” [cry.gif] …and I’m well overdue.

Please no, I just received my 3 cases of Bedrock from spring hold/fall release last week :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish they would switch to a Spring/Fall (2x a year) cycle - saves on shipping + makes me feel better about only ordering twice a year.

Damn it! I’ve told friends that I’m done buying this year…I’m such a liar. The Monte Rosso and Farmhouse are must buys for me.

I knew this was coming. Hard to have discipline when everything they produce is so damn good.

So much this.

[truce.gif]

Just got the email for Pott single vineyard releasing next week…3 boxes of ‘rocks arrived last week…so many deliveries…

Wait, CA Syrah, you say? flirtysmile

If they took the same approach with the Cali syrah as with the OVZ, back up the truck.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t they just have a baby 2 weeks ago?

I heard JP will be helping Jackie with correspondence related to the upcoming offer. Still a little too young to assist dad in crafting the tasting notes but I’m sure that won’t be too far off!

Yes. Another Joel Peterson. Congrats Morgan and Kayte

He posted this on his instagram