Annapolis MD Wine Shops

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this and feel free to move or delete as needed.

I am going to be spending a week in Annapolis and wondering if there were any good wine shops of note to grab a few bottles from. I’m quite omnivorous in my wine likes, but the wife typically sticks to old world style white and sparkling or natty wines, so any shop that specializes in those types of wine would be preferred. Distance isn’t a huge issue (we will be staying downtown) and I’d be willing to drive a bit to get the wines we want.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could provide some guidance.

Mills, right near the docks, used to be the go-to spot, especially for old world wines, but I have not been in a while. Even back in the day, oddly enough, they seemed to have two different pricing systems, one for customers who walked in off the street and for others they knew. This may have been turned into some kind of “membership” arrangement, but if you do go, you might inquire if there is a way to get a better price.

Yeah, Mills was the place. Very fine selection for the size of the community and fair prices. I haven’t been in several years so can’t comment on its current status.

So I was down there on business and decided to stop in.
It happened to be a Tuesday and…Tuesday was 20% off on any 6 bottles.
I was perusing the Burgundy section and saw some pretty decent stuff basis Vivino ratings.
With the 20% off it was a great deal.

I got 4 of the Chassange Montrachet at like 28 or so including tax. And 2 of the Gevrey Chambertin for like 47 w/ tax.

I tried the 1st one a week later.
Very nice once it opened.

Can i load photos from my gallery?

Sure. Go to full editor, click on attachments, click on add files, click on photo, click on add in line, click on submit

Here we go
Screenshot_20201002-230447_Vivino.jpg
Screenshot_20201002-230552_Vivino.jpg